Home Buying in Bridgewater>Question Details

bridgewater_…, Home Buyer in Bridgewater, NJ

New home construction in Bridgewater

Asked by bridgewater_homebuyer, Bridgewater, NJ Mon Jan 21, 2013

I am looking to purchase a new home in Bridgewater. I got the details about carriage ct from Trulia, but the listing is on for quite long period( close to 2 years).

Any idea, why the homes are still on market for such a long period. Is it due to pricing or location or any other factor, which i need to be aware of.

Answers

4
Hi there, I know this cul de sac, one home stands and the remaining lots are available and will be built on when a contract is secured. The price reflects the location - with industrial space nearby. In my opinion the choice of lots would be very important to distance yourself from it as much as possible.

There is little available in this price point that is new in Bridgewater. There are a few little communities like Carriage Court (which is off of Bridgewater Ave) and others off of 28, that offer new to new(er) in this price point, But the location will not be the best and that is precisely why the opportunity is priced as it is.

If you were to take these homes and reposition them on the other side of 22 and off of Vanderveer the price would go up over $100,000.

there is another area that holds some new contruction opportunities and that is Bradley Gardens. There little ranches/capes are sometimes scooped up by a builder and a new home is put in its place. These too would be less than the well developed area off of Vanderveer but you will not have the same uniformity. Having said that there is a group of 3 homes there, one sold quickly, to be build that are worth considering.

I'd be happy to help you explore and evaluate opportunities in Bridgewater and the surrounding area. To search among all actively listed properties in Bridgwater, visit: http://www.Homes08807.com
Web Reference: http://feenickhomes.com
If you are looking for a builder in the area, let me know I may be able to help you out.

Jon
If you are still looking for new construction in Bridgewater, there are some options depending on your price range. Many factors affect the selling of homes like location, type of construction and so on. New construction usually when they are not built yet, take long time to sell. Need more details?
Good morning, often new construction will be on the market a long time. It can be hard for a buyer to visualize the finished product ... Some wait until the home is started. If you like the location and you want new construction then I would not let days on market dissuade you from further inquiry.