Home Buying in Dayton>Question Details

Gary, Both Buyer and Seller in Dayton, OH

New Homes, Where can I find some great deals?!?!

Asked by Gary, Dayton, OH Thu Apr 3, 2008

I have posted several questions and love the feedback. Lets keep going. As I've stated many time, we are looking to sell or rent out our current home in huber (90-95K selling, 700-850 renting). We know quite a bit about what we want in our next home: 2000 -2500 sq ft, 2-story, basement, 4 bed, 2.5 bth, .5 acre lot, no local tax, preferrably beavercreek, centerville, bellbrook, or comparitive school district. With all this we think we would like to stay in the 160 - 190K range. We have looked at Ryan homes and not impressed with what floorplans are offered. Who else is building in the area that may be comparable, and where might they be?
Also, I search regularly in the DABR MLS for the 3 school districts mentioned above. With regard to prev. owned homes, what areas pop into your mind that would be a good suit for the features listed. For example, we love Summerfield off of Grange Hall, and we love Farmbrook Estates? off of Shakertown. Beatiful neighborhoods! Where else????

Answers

3
Christina Cavins’ answer
My name is Christina Asad Edwards and I am the Sales Masters Top Agent (2006-2007 and counting). I have personally moved 11 times. As a result, I work extensively with relocating buyers, helping them find the appropriate living arrangement in their new locale. I am also a New Construction, Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS) and eAgent, working extensively with the internet.

You will find me to be a good listener, a sage advisor, a shrewd negotiator and extremely familiar with what is currently happening in the real estate market. My agency partnered with TK Homes and Design Homes, I’d love to set-up a time to meet with you to tour these homes.

I can also assist you in finding a compatible lender and other industry professionals, such as home inspectors, to ensure the process goes smoothly for you. I offer one stop shopping, making the move EASY.

I approach each transaction with dedication, integrity and a sense of humor, and work in partnership with each client to ensure he or she is as prepared and competitive as can be in the current market. I promise personal care and outstanding service; backed by thorough research, in depth knowledge of the market and exceptional negotiation skills. Last but not least, I am always available to you. I respond expeditiously to e-mails and if I cannot answer my phone I do respond within 2 hours.

If you would like to be included on my auto-notification roster and receive e-mail updates of new properties as they come on the market, just send me an e-mail and let me know!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With warmest regards, Christina

Christina Asad Edwards, REALTOR
2006 & 2007 Sales Masters Top Agent
Christina.AsadEdwards@RealLiving.com
http://www.teamedwards.info
mobile or text 937-205-4741
office 937-573-0082
fax 937-433-3561
Real Living Realty - #1 in OHIO!
Realty, Mortgage, Title, Relocation
Web Reference: http://www.teamedwards.info
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 9, 2008
Great deals are not found, they are made. I recently helped a buyer save over $35,000 off of the purchase price of a home, simply by writing an offer on it. I just showed EVERY home in Beavercreek that falls into that category and there is a lot out there if you dont mind doing a bit of work on a home to update it - there is a lot of junkl on the market right now.

I have 3 listings in Centerville - one that may work very well for you, it is at $239,700 and has 3200 sq. ft. and is very well updated.

Let me know or visit our website to set up a search for what you may want. You can also visit http://www.DaytonMarketInfo.com to request a search of all available homes that match your criteria. I know of a VERY nice home in Summerfield that is not listed yet that they may be willing to show you and also I know of one in Farmbrook that has a LOT of potential as well. Visit our site, we would love to help you.
Web Reference: http://www.SWOhioRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 3, 2008
Gary, I know where they are. Send me an email at realestatelucia@yahoo.com and I'll tell you how it works. These new homes at bargain prices are usually not on the MLS. In the past 6 months, I have sold many brand new homes at huge discounts and I've developed a knack for scouting them out. I'd be glad to help you get into a great home at a great discount too.