Home Buying in Richmond>Question Details

Buyer_in_Ric…, Home Owner in Richmond, KY

New Construction in Richmond, Kentucky

Asked by Buyer_in_Richmond_KY, Richmond, KY Sat Jul 14, 2012

Interested in working with a buyer's agent / realtor in Richmond, Kentucky that specializes in new construction. Please feel free to send me your contact information, reasons to work with you, number of new construction home buyers you've represented, and any home buyer references from recent transactions. Will respond if interested. Thanks in advance.

I've worked with many buyers on new construction contracts over the years. I currently have a contract with a Ball Homes new construction buyer in Richmond. I'm sure they would be happy to supply you with a reference, if asked. I work hard for my clients, keeping a postive, up beat attitude through out what many times is a frustrating experience. I currently rank 16th in the MLS in Madison County and ranked 6th for the month of June. I would be happy to help you and look forward to hearing from you,
Jackie Riley
Century 21 Advantage Realty, A Robinson Co.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 14, 2012
I represent the most successful and affordable builders in Madison.Whatever your price,I sell more new construction and know the market and will make sure you find the right place to call yours.
I work hand and hand with a builder here in Richmond that is currently building new homes. If you are still in the market please feel free to contact me, so we may discuss this further.
Jennifer Divine
Please contact me. Jason Smith Realty Executives of the Bluegrass. Trulia PRO, SFR, etc. http://www.forsaleKy.com. Superd experience!