Jim Stokovsky, Home Buyer in Reading, PA

New Build - Buyer's Representation

Asked by Jim Stokovsky, Reading, PA Wed Oct 24, 2012

I am planning to build a new home and like to engage a buyer's agent. Are there any interested buyer's agent to share the agency comission with the new home buyer?

Hi Jim,

Just wanted to check in with you to see if you have moved forward with your decision to build a new home.

I've been a licensed Realtor for over 25 years, and have helped many people through new construction trials and tribulations.

There's allot to understand during the construction process, make sure you hire a Realtor that has new construction experience to keep your stress levels to a minimum !

Best of luck to you in your decision, and if I can be of any further assistance to you, don't hesitate to give me a call !

I'd be glad to help in any way I can !

Wanda Moore
(484) 256-3817
Jim.... I specialize in New Construction and have represented Buyers who built with many of the local builders. I can help you negotiate the best price for whatever you decide to build and I'm positive it will be a better savings to you. The old saying holds true..... You get what you pay for. Not sure I would want an Agent that cant even negotiate his paycheck negotiate with my money!

Shane Derenzo
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012

In addition to my earlier response I am providing two links that will give you valuable information about the process having a new home build for you.

Again let me know if I can help you further.

"Vav" Vavreck
Century 21 Park Road
cell- 484-388-1604

I would be happy to sit down with you and interview for the position. Having your own agent when buying from a builder is a good idea. Many buyers do not realized that prices to build a home are negotiable. Also, changes and upgrades are often charged at a much higher rate than the original l spec or builders's plan. These changes are also negotiable.

Contact me if I can give you more information or help you in any way.

"Vav" Vavreck
Century 21 Park Road
cell- 484-388-1604
I help buyers in new contruction. Its legal for a buyer to give his commission to a buyer. but there are other programs that can help you buy 4843347521
Web Reference: http://www.PeteGustis.com
Jim, just one question , why would you want to work with an agent that would negotiate their own commission so easily? Do you really think that they will work for you. I have worked in New construction for 30 years on both sides, I can save you a lot of money.
I would be happy to represent you in the purchase of a new home. I have 30 years experience in new home sales, I can probably save you more than you are asking for.
having a buyers agency can make things go much more smoothly in new construction. This is one more person in your corner that can help you decide on the many things that go into a transaction.

Feel free to contact me with more information on builders, area you are interested in, etc. pdorwin@cbsp.com