Home Buying in Raleigh>Question Details

Kpowell19, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

Neighborhoods off Wade Ave? Brier Creek? 300-400,000 range

Asked by Kpowell19, Raleigh, NC Sat Sep 15, 2012

i am looking for a home either near NCSU / Wade Ave or near brier creek. Newer is better and I do not want to live in a country club setting. I have looked at Inside Wade and liked the location but want to know what else is available in those areas? Any recommendations? Newer is better.

Answers

15
Hey Kpowell19 if you can send me an email I will get it over to you right away. kringwold@yahoo.com
Hi Kalyn I would love info on the neighborhood you are referring to? Any neighborhoods near brier creek or north Raleigh that are new construction or built in the last few years would be of interest. Looking for a home w wooded lots, 2000-3000 sq ft, 3-4 bedroom 2.5-3.5 bath. Porch, bonus room.
kringwold@yahoo.com
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
Do you have a email address I can send the information to? If you don't want to post it you can send me a direct email and I'll get it over to you
Flag Wed Sep 19, 2012
I have to agree with others in that a little more information would be better. But there are some great homes that are in the Brier Creek area. Also there is a little known neighborhood that one of my best girl friends just moved in. It is brand new. Homes still being built, yet there are enough homes already there where it doesn't feel like you're living in a war zone! What I like about the homes is that they aren't your traditional cookie cutter type homes, and they give you a little bit of yard space. If you want more info on the neighborhood or any neighborhood in the area please feel free to contact me anytime. I'm Kalyn Ringwold with Fonville Morisey. a.k.a The Real Estate Wonder Woman! 910.333.4690 or kringwold@yahoo.com
I can send you a customized list of homes as they come available - around here the best homes sell before you even see them so new data is essential. Call me for a quick response...
The number of bedrooms and bathrooms and square footage will impact the price range in this area. Inside Wade will be your newest option. Inside Wade is your newer construction option. There are some nice older homes in Stonehenge, Meredith Woods, Brookhaven, Inman Park, and Glen Eden area. I have lived in this area of Raleigh for 12 years and am very familiar with the area. You can reach me at 919-349-2211. Hodge & Kittrell Sotheby's International Realty.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
In order to offer you the best advice I would need a few more details such as the size of the house, lot, number of bedrooms and full baths, age of home, number of garage bays, etc. The things that are deal kllers from your perspective are important to know as well. Inside the beltway homes are usually older and often don't have garages. How far from the Brier Creek area would you be willing to go? Would you be open to living in Durham County or do you wish to stay in Wake County. When you say newer is better, what do you consider new? If you can answser these questions and provide your phone number I would be happy to help.Also, what is your timetable for finding a new home and do you have a home to sell? You might even have time to build a new home in certain areas that aren't in a country club setting but are in a new home community near Brier Creek. I can do a better job for you if I know more about what you're needs, wants and wishes are. I'm Tim McBrayer with the Jim Allen Group at Coldwell Banker Howard Perry And Walston. You can reach me at Tim@JimAllen.com.

A search for homes in the $300K to $400K range and built since 1960 in either the Wade Avenue or Brier Creek areas reveals only two homes for sale. The ranch home off Wade Avenue was built in 1969 and the asking price is $350K. In the Brier Creek subdivision, there is one modified ranch with an asking price of $390K. This home, by the way, is rather spectacular. We have shown it three times.

Please let us know if you would like more information on either home.

Ed Williams
(919) 624-6726
Newer is a relative term inside the beltline where there is everything from historic to new construction to tear downs. You might check out Merideth Woods, Cameron Village, University Park, Oberlin Village, and Ridgewood to be near Wade Ave. A community with homes prices in the 300-400,000 range near Brier Creek, there is a beautiful community called Wood Valley, not new but worth a look especially if you want a large lot.
I live in Brier Creek , there are very nice homes here, I would also reccomend Brightleaf at the Park about a mile from Brier Creek on 70.
If you would like I would be happy to email you specific homes.
Michael
There's one at inside wade for sale 2817sf and there are a few in brier creek in your age range (lol)I'd be happy I get you information on and even show you. Please let me know I I can help you any further. Thanks!
There is a home in the Inside Wade community that is on the market currently. This home is close to 2,900 square feet and the builder is offering some AMAZING incentives. Please call me at (919) 627.8087 or email me at Mark@PremiereTriangleHomes.com for more details on this particular home. Let's get you an amazing deal on the home of your dream!

Warm Regards,
Have you looked at Brandywine?
http://www.nohasslepropertysearch.idxco.com/i/4328/Brandywine

Fairly new subdivision, not far from Inside Wade, built by Drees Homes, and you may find something that fits your budget.
.
.
I suppose by new I would like something built in the last five years. Dettatched would be my preference.
It sounds like the 2009 detached home in Brier Creek may work. If you would like you can shoot me an email and I will forward the info to you. No obligation. My email is McDonaldS@hpw.com
Flag Sun Sep 16, 2012
There are some really nice homes in the area but new is a relative term. So when you say new is it the upkeep or the lack of that has you concerned? The roof the inside? How new are you looking or perhaps you're better off building a new house. Please let me know how I can help you I can be reached at Andersond@hpw.com or call or text me at 919-960-6321. You can also search my website http://www.dfarealestate.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Are you looking for an attached or detached home in this area ? Upon taking a quick look in the Brier Creek area there is a detached home built in 2009 that is in that price range (it is located in a golf course community). For homes within a 2 mile radius of Wade ave that are also detached there are quite a few choices. However most of them are at least 40 years old, some have been renovated.
If you'd like further info feel free to email me at McDonaldS@hpw.com. You can also download my free app by texting ARB to 87778 and that will give info on all homes that are on the market in the Triangle.