Home Buying in Cumming>Question Details

Peekjen06, Home Buyer in Loganville, GA

Neighborhoods in the Vickery Creek Middle School district

Asked by Peekjen06, Loganville, GA Sat Jan 25, 2014

My family is moving from Gwinnett to Forsyth this year and we are having a hard time finding what neighborhood would suit us best. We are looking for an established neighborhood with houses between $250,000-350,000 built in the late 1990s early 2000s. We have two small children so an active community would be ideal. Would love to have some space between houses and a decent length driveway. The neighborhood I have fallen in love with so far is Fox Creek but houses rarely come up for sale. I would love to know of other neighborhoods like this. Thanks!

Answers

2
Hi there, we've moved a lot of families into West Forsyth area lately and I live in the area. I really like Ashebrooke for young families, although prices increased last year, but we can still get some in your price range. That was built by Sharp. Fox Creek is Hedgewood, the older Hedgewood before Vickery. Very pretty community. Larger lots. You may like areas of Polo if you like more established neighborhoods. Or Oakside at Hamby. We also have new construction in the area in your price range. We also have Fieldstone which is a big Pulte swim tennis community with tons of young families. We run a team in the area. Let me know if you need help. We sell in Gwinnett as well. Info@sherryandmariateam.com. We do have lower inventory right now, but this should increase somewhat in coming months. Telfair is another neighborhood that may work. Newer and smaller lots but nice amenities. Just depends on what is most important to you. Great area though! Love Midway park, and Vickery for restaurants and shops. That area will continue to grow with more shopping, a new fitness center, Atlanta Fitness opening soon, and grocery stores. Best wishes! Sherry
http://www.sherryandmariateam.com
Not a problem at all, I'd be happy to send you a list of properties that fit your criteria.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Harry Norman Realtors
678-799-4663