Laaura De He…, Home Buyer in Fiesta M/h Estates,...

Neee help months , we feel that wem

Asked by Laaura De Hernandez, Fiesta M/h Estates, Richmond, TX Fri Aug 17, 2012

Im 19 yrs old & im married. We are planning to buy our home in a term of 6 or 5 months. We have some money to put on the down payment and still building ourour emergency funds. He can not show income yet because he is not a us citizen , we are wating on that process but he has some property in mex and i work the thing is that i don't have a two years income or income tax. I just married and start ed to work, ifeel that we can buy something right now, prices r great!! I really need help, i have good credit and we are no debt at all, i paid my two cars cash and my homes in mex too. What can i do?

Answers

6
Call me and I will explain to you step by step what needs to be done in order to get you into a home...

I have had Clients that have worked with them for 8 to 12 months in order to get their credit to where it needs to be just by coaching them and guiding them on what they need to do and 8 to 12 months down the road they have purchased their home(s)...

let me know if I can help you....

Thank you and God Bless,

Nazario Trujillo
CDPE, REO/BPO Certified
TAHS, SFR, R. E. Consultant/Realtor
SIS Group, LLC
Fax: 281-907-0199
E-mail: naztrujillo@sbcglobal.net

P.S. I'm now a CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) one of the most respected designations recognized by the distress property industry and by most of the major financial and mortgage institutions. Foreclosure is not a solution to a distressed property/homeowner, if you or any one you know are in a situation where you have fallen behind on your mortgage payment or will be in the near future due to major change in your life, work, etc. give me a call there are solutions for your/their issue, I'd be more than glad to take a look at your/their situation at no cost/obligation to you/them.
First thing is you are going to need to know how much of a house you can afford by running your credit and checking your debt and income. Most loans being generated now days are FHA loans, which means you will need at least 3.5% for your down payment plus any type of closing cost that are incurred during the purchase process. Any mortgage Company is going to ask you for last or most recent month of paystubs, last two months of Bank Statements and the last two years of Income Tax Returns.

If you have any questions you can always call me, I do speak Spanish
To qualify for a mortgage loan requires 3 main components - #1 verifiable income (at least 2 years), #2 sufficient funds for down payment & closing costs, including prepaid taxes and insurance, #3 credit score of at least 620

Depending on how much your income and debts are will determine how much of a house you can afford.

You don't have to be a US citizen to purchase a home or to qualify for a mortgage loan. I can refer you to a local mortgage banker that can assist you further.

We are not allowed to post our contact number on this Q&A forum. Please click on the name or picture for contact information.
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com
Recommend contact mortgage broker direct, complete a loan application then determine if you can OR can't purchase a home

Most lenders require 2 years employment

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Try Compass Bank. They have some programs for people in your situation.
I don't believe you would qualify under the guidelines we have for FHA or Fannie Mae loans. Perhaps an owner carry?

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer