Home Buying in Holly>Question Details

Bert Dudley, Home Buyer in Everett, WA

Need to know park's policy on pet dog(s)

Asked by Bert Dudley, Everett, WA Thu Oct 13, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Call the local park's department for the city you are interested in.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 13, 2011
Call the town offices. They shopuld have a list of pet friendly parks, or be able to direct you to the right point of contact.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 13, 2011
If the park is a city of Everett park call this number: 425-257-8300.
If it is a county park call 425-388-3411.

I hope this helps. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 13, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer