Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Ike, Home Buyer in Antioch, CA

Need some leads on developments w/ resale condo;s or sfr with a true "lap" pool, not just the smaller "fashion" pools where you really can't swim.

Asked by Ike, Antioch, CA Tue Jun 3, 2014

I'm not really interested in Strip hi-rises. I'm looking at 3BR, 1700 sq ft , under 300K. . My target area is near Eastern and Tropicana or Flamingo, where I have grandkids so most of those senior living developments are pretty far away.If I find out names of a few developments with lap pools (25 meter or thereabouts) and I can track the listings there. I don't care if just a few lanes... Thank you for your help.

Answers

1
Hi Ike,

Most low rise condo developments don't have residences that large. Usually they are 1200 to 1300 square feet maximum. You would be more apt to find a town home of that size, but many will be two story units. Would that be appropriate for you?

Just to give you an idea, here are ALL the condos and town homes for sale on the southeast side of town, with or without garages, that are over 1500 square feet with at least 2 bedrooms plus a den or 3 bedrooms that have a community pool. Many are older properties because this tends to be an older part of town.

http://las.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1742107…

I included the addresses so you could find them on Google maps. Here is also a link to our MLS map so you can see the areas I covered for you. At the top of each listing you will see a field for "area" with a number like 301 or 602 that corresponds to one of our MLS areas. I included all the properties in areas 301,302, 303, 601 and 602 for you so you can get a better idea of what is possible. (Area 302 would be closest to your grand kids.)

http://www.greatlasvegashomes.com/las-vegas-mls-maps.php

I tried doing a search for single family homes for you as well, looking for "lap pool" in the agent remarks, but nothing at all came up. That is not a field used by our MLS, and most agents don't include it in the description either. That would require sifting through the available homes with pools and looking at any photos that are posted online.

If you would like me to send you a selection of single family homes, do you need a single story? Do you want at least a 2 car garage? What about age of home? Again, that area is older so most of the homes will be from the 1970s. Just let me know, and I will post them for you!

Hope this helps!

Diann Tonnesen
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"