Home Buying in Cary>Question Details

Ashit Patel, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

Need realtor/agent

Asked by Ashit Patel, Cary, NC Sat Jun 9, 2012

We're moving from Pennsylvania to RDU area. I'm looking for a small town home in Morrisville/Cary area.
I'd like to stay below $180k.

I'm not sure whether this is a right place for this question, but I would like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a real estate agent. Since I only come to the area over the weekends, I need someone who can show me around over the weekends.

Any help/suggestions will be appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Cary

Answers

7
Mr. Patel,

I am an expert on the area, and would love to help you. Please give me a call at 919-274-7997. Thank you.

Philip Bowman
Ashit,

I, too, relocated from the northeast to NC several years ago. I currently live in Cary and lived ion Morrisville as well, so I am very familiar with the area.

There are a lot of moving parts when considering a townhome to purchase because there are many loan products available for properties in this price range. In addition, HOA fees can vary dramatically, so your desired monthly payment will be the focal point of determining which neighborhoods will best suit your needs, as there are so many in this area.

I work very closely with my lender partners to ensure that your assets are always protected and that your transaction runs smoothly and ALL deadlines and items are addressed in a proactive manner. As of 1/1/11, NC instituted the "due diligence" process, a new manner by which transactions are handled. I have a document that describes the process that I would be happy to email to you. A comprehensive understanding of this process will help you to understand why it is important to work with a Realtor that is organized and on top of thiings.

I am always available for my clients, as my tagline reads, "24/7 for my valued clients!". That certainly includes weekends! While I am half of the top producing team in our Coldwell Banbker office, I always personally take my clients through the entire purchasing process myself. You WILL NOT be handed off to a buyer's agent!

I look forward to the privilege to speak with you and assist you with your home search.

John Davison
(919) 449-7721
Ashit,

Would love to help you with your property hunt. Please check out my web site http://www.PropertiesInTriangle.com to find out more information. Not only, I can help you in making the best decision will also help you or guide you with the possible closing costs. I've been in the area for more than a decade and can have good knowledge of triangle area. Give me a call or send me your contact details and I will be more than happy to assist in any way I can.
Hi Ashit, I am a full time Broker, at your service any time of the week. Of course, a short notice will be great. I have helped a lot of buyers in the Cary/Morrisville area and lately, have been selling a number of town homes, one reason being the opening of a few new town home neighborhoods (with 1 or 2 car garages) in the area. Please email me for details and also to get details on my unique 'Buyer Rebates with full Service', feature.
Web Reference: http://www.RealTriangle.com
Ashit,

I was born and raised in NJ and PA and made the relocation trip to NC myself many years ago. I am a full time (that's important) Realtor working 24/7 for my clients, as my tagline says.

I am equipped with a full real estate team that is always at the disposal of my valued clients. I am associated with preferred lenders, inspectors, insurance agents, and tradesmen. In addition, Coldwell Banker Advantage offers a "Concierge Program" for all of our clients. The Concierge Department assists buyers and sellers to get acclimated to their new surroundings by connecting them to all of the local utility companies, including cable, electric, and water.

The most important element of the relationships I have with my buyers and sellers is that they deal with me throughout the entire process. You will NOT be handed off to anyone else. My pledge to my clients is that I am always available to them. I do not rest until your deed is recorded, and even then, the service doesn't stop at closing!

I am a self-proclaimed "workaholic" and I love what I do and do what I love. It would be my pleasure to speak with you and allow you to determine if you think I am a good fit for you and your family. There are many questions that need to be asked and addressed, on both sides of the relationship. I look forward to the opportunity to do that with you and assist you and your family with this very sizeable and important financial and personal transaction.

You can reach me at (919) 449-7721 or at jdavisonrealtor@yahoo.com

Have a great Sunday and I'll speak with you soon!
Our team will put its 32 years of experience to work for you, see http://www.TeamForYOUrDreams.com. Since we have a team, we can be available on the weekends. If you are relocating, you need special services. Go to Google and put in Raleigh Relocation. My website http://www.RaleighDurhamRelocation.com is one of the top resources. Also, I represent many lenders and short sales, so I have properties with the best prices that just coming on the market, so you will be the first to see them.

Would you like a relocation package? If so, just contact me at tim@timburrell.com or call 919-812-5111
would love to help you! Plenty of homes under $180K here in Cary! I'm a Raleigh native, which is pretty unusual around here! Give me a call or email! If you include your current address I will send you a welcome packet which will include lots of information about the area.
LindaMorris@KW.com or 919.218.8973.
Web Reference: http://rduhomes4u.com