Home Buying in Peoria>Question Details

Dm.pyla, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Need opinions from Property Managers for 85382 and 83583 - Peoria

Asked by Dm.pyla, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jan 20, 2014

am an investor with few homes in Peoria - 85382 and 85383. I am wondering if there is a higher vacancy rate in Peoria 85382 and 85383 and how it compares with last year November and December vacancy rates. Appreciate your help! Also, if you are not a property manager however, know of any property manger you are happy with, proactive, internet savvy and quick, please recommend. Thanks!

Answers

2
I have extensive recommendations from my property management clients on my Trulia profile that you can see by clicking on my photo to the right of my answer. Overall, the rental market is still strong since many renters still have short sales and foreclosures on their credit that they are waiting to fall off. If you have these on your credit, most lenders won't lend to you for 2-3 years after the short sale or foreclosure.

According to the MLS, from November 1-December 31, 2012 there were 112 homes rented in these two zip codes.

According to the MLS, from November 1-December 31, 2012 there were 123 homes rented in these two zip codes.

With eleven more homes being rented this year during the holidays, there was a slight increase year over year.

Is one of your properties currently vacant and if so I certainly hope that it hasn't been vacant since November for countless reasons!

I guarantee my clients that their home will be rented in 30 days or I discount my fees--how soon should I expect to hear back from you?
I have one I highly recommend lives in 85383, offices in 85381! Email me if you're interested in his contact info...stacymilleraz@yahoo.com. 😊