Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Chrisk, Home Buyer in Blue Hills, Kansas C...

Need help to look for investment property in easy to rent locations. Any advice appreciated. Prefer minimal rehab but wouldn't mind

Asked by Chrisk, Blue Hills, Kansas City, MO Mon Aug 27, 2012

foreclosures, et

Answers

9
Chrisk,
The best way to fish is with someone who knows the waters. The best way to hunt is with someone who knows the land. The best way to find good Real Estate is to work with someone who knows the market.
Be as smart as you sound and find an Agent in this market to work with.
Dear All

Thanks for the response.
Am looking for something safe and secure (capital protection) and income generating. Usually, as a buyer I just look from bottom up (price) in those areas, hopefully get some gems at superb low price in good areas. As you experts always say, "Location". If this helps. Price start with under
No luxury, just desirable for any ordinary folk.
I guess from the bottom up approach, we will get the best ROI.
Least problems - would it be students or working adults?
Please, do give me a listing for consideration. Thank U in advance.
Mammoth Lakes, CA has some great opportunities right now for multi-family income producing units. There's a pretty steady demand for affordable housing for the work force. Housing is very limited for seasonal and full-time residents who need to rent.
Dear Chrisk!

What is your desired price range and rate of return expectations?

____________________________
Help with any Real Estate transaction Buy & Sell!

Free Consultation 424-777-9377

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777.

Sergey Fednov
President - Realtor
- Trust Sale Realty -
Residential & Commercial Real Estate
_______________________________
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855
Phone: 424-777-9377
Fax: 310-356-4925
http://www.TrustSale.com

http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com
* We Hire California Licensed Realtors - 100% Commission!
Our company specializes in residential investment properties. We work with large institutional clients such as Blackstone and individual investors.

In the Los Angeles area you can expect to achieve gross yields of 8% to 12%. Purchase price to rental price has perhaps never been more attractive coupled with historically low interest rates, this is indeed a very smart time to put together a portfolio of rental homes.

Seth Phillips
SRE Investing
http://www.SREInvesting.com
There are many good areas here to invest, there are lots of opportunities. Los Angeles is a huge market! Purchase prices are much higher than in Kansas City, but then again so are rents.
I have worked successfully with Shannon Chang 626-319-8545, she is knowledgeable, tireless, persistent and very pleasant to work with. You best bet is to contact her, or someone like her and have a detailed conversation about what you are looking for. Otherwise its like shooting at an elephant with a pea shooter.
I see your profile shows you are in Missouri - can you give a little specifics? Your budget, how many units or just a single family home, a condo or townhome? The market here in Cali is very different than Missouri. I came from the Midwest and the homes there are 1/4 of what most out here are. That said - there are still alot of foreclosures, shortsales etc available. I don't know if you want to stay in the immediate Los Angeles area of some of the offskirt cities - both instances offer alot of opportunities. Basically, answering this question will require a pretty intensive conversation in order to best answer your question. I suggest directly contacting a few agents and getting multiple opinions and choosing one you are comfortable with to work with.
Please provide me with a little more detail as to what you are looking for. Please includea location, the number of units you're looking for and a price range you are comfortable with for your search criteria. I will send you a list of units that fits your search criteria.
DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com
Which state are you in?Are you looking in CA?