Gsmeal, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

Need help in getting an FHA loan and DPA. Any suggestions? I want to buy in Orange Park or in Jacksonville

Asked by Gsmeal, Jacksonville, FL Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

6
Are there any seller paid or seller assist down payment programs or houses listed?
I would recommend that you speak with a Lender first.
Most Realtors have a list of a couple of lenders that they really like.
In my opinion, you need a lender that is a straight shooter and will let you know all the goods and bads about the different loans.
If you need help give me a call or shoot me an Email
Hope you have a wonderful Weekend!!

John Miller
Coldwell Banker Vanguard
904-352-8564 - Direct Number
Are you working with a realtor? There are a wide variety of programs out there to help you get financed to buy a home in Orange Park, and a good realtor can not only help you find the home that you're looking for, they can also get you in touch with good mortgage loan professionals, too. I work with some excellent people who can get you financed through the myriad of programs available, and if by chance you don't qualify right away, they can help you to learn what you'll need to do to fix your credit so that not long from now you can buy the home that you'd like to call yours.
FHA loans and DPA are only one avenue you can pursue. There's always the possibility that you can qualify for up to 100% financing, through USDA. Not only are there a bunch of programs out there designed to help you, it would be my job as your realtor to get you the best deal possible. Please call me today, and I'll get to work helping you as much as possible, immediately.
Good Morning,

There are many options for the loan types you referred to. It appears you are a first time buyer, so there are a couple of programs to aid in Downpayment and closing costs as well.

Call me with any questions.

Blaine Rabe
Exit
904-874-0814
Hi Gsmeal,

Are you a first time homeowner? Or even if you have owned a home previously, have you owned a home in the last three years. There are programs available to help with down payment, But there are factors that would determine which programs and how much DPA you would qualify for. If you are considering moving to Clay County, there are areas in Clay County that qualify for USDA 100% financing. Feel free to contact me tomorrow to discuss. My telephone number is 904-403-4428 and my email address is deanleblanc@watsonrealtycorp.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dean LeBlanc