Home Buying in Birmingham>Question Details

Tanecia_lee, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

Need help from a mortgage consultant to do a credit analysis and work with me to get approved for a hud home.

Asked by Tanecia_lee, Birmingham, AL Sun Mar 3, 2013

I am divorced and experienced a period of obtaining bad credit by going through my divorce and losing my job. My credit score is between 590 and 605. I have found a hud home that I would like to purchase; however, I must have a pre-qualification letter. Is there anyone out there able to help me and maybe offer a rapid rescore process to get me qualified.

Answers

11
Tanecia - I've been helping people do exactly what you need done for 28 years. Give me a call when you get a chance. 205-296-8741 - or email me Trey@TJCMortgage.com - I have the tools and knowledge to get you going inj the right direction. I can also approve loans down to a 580 credit score in most cases. Talk to you soon! Trey Horton NMLS # 208824
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 4, 2013
Contact Trey Horton of TJC Mortgage. He can do an analysis for you and come up with a definite plan of action. Visit his website at http://treyhorton.com , and click on the big red button. Please let me know how things work out. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 3, 2013
Please feel free to call me! Although your credit score is low, it may be an easy fix. A good lender will get you on the right track!

Renee Hamilton
E21 Realty
205-504-0421
http://www.reneehamiltonsellshomes@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.e21realty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 3, 2013
I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans in all 50 states. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
WE will finance down to a 600 credit score also - FYI!
Try a trulia mortgage pro in the green bar above
Most importantly you will need to have a job with income that will support your current bill and the new mortgage. In addition, your credit score for most lenders will need to be 640 at a minimum. Your 24 month pay history on your credit will need to be clean as well with no lates.
For an FHA mortgage, most lenders require a 640+ credit score for the last 2-3 years now.

Prospect Mortgage is one of the few direct lenders to offer an FHA 580-639 FICO loan program. Credit profile is a major factor in a mortgage approval. Generally, there should be no late payments, new collections accounts/charge-offs/liens/judgments in the last 12 months. It is required that all open collection accounts must be paid in full if their cumulative balances exceed $1,000.

The 3.5% minimum down payment can be from the borrowers own funds or it can be gifted from a family member. Two months of reserves for the PITI (Principal + Interest + Taxes + Insurance) payment + HOA Dues will be required. This must be from the borrower’s own funds and not a gift.

Working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your mortgage options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
Brock Tate at First Federal Bank is great. Whether you have perfect credit or many hiccups, he can help you get where you need to be to get a good loan. Feel free to contact him by phone at 256-760-3570 or email at bate@1stfed.com. He is great to work with no matter what your situation is.
Hi Tanecia,

I can definitely help you get connected with a mortgage consultant who can help you with getting approved.
You can email me your contact information at dking@kw.com.

Thanks!
You need the help of a good loan officer or mortgage broker now. They can guide you on what can be done.