Home Buying in South Bend>Question Details

Divateacher, Home Buyer in South Bend, IN

Need help finding agent that can assist with lease option purchase of home.

Asked by Divateacher, South Bend, IN Sat Feb 18, 2012

Looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom, 2 full baths with central air.

Answers

4
Regarding rent to own, research the subject in depth before jumping in. It is probably not what you expect.

There is a lot of information on the link below. I hope my observations keep you away from harm, good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 18, 2012
You will find rent to buy deals hard to impossible to find. Why? Because they seldom work out and can be a waste of time and your money. Rent, buy when you can and avoid the pitfall of rent to own.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 18, 2012
If I were you I would not hire a real-estate agent. I would hire a real estate attorney to handle paper work. I would hire a reputable home inspector to give you a heads-up on problems that might need some work.

I have a home that we would like to sale if the right person with the right credentials came along. I have a two story 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, first floor office, LR, FR, DR, Kitchen, Semi-finished basement with laundry room, plumbed for another full bath or for a bar. Lots of newer updates from the roof, to a new deck, to new pool pump, new carpet throughout the entire house, new updates in bath from paint flooring , dining room, industrial linoleum in kitchen, Pergo upgrade to look like medium oak color and texture, whole house vacuum system, kitchen aide stove and dishwasher. Three separate wooden decks with outdoor gas hook up for a grill, electric outdoor spa. Four large cement patios. The basement does not have an exterior door for safety reasons. There are four very large windows across the back of the basement. A 20 x 40 in ground pool surrounded by a state mandated 5 foot aluminum (black iron look) with locking key gates. This all sits on 1 and ¾ acres of land and is mostly surrounded by fencing. We have a German shepherd this fence is adequate for him. $210,000.00 is the appraised value. (w.kruczek@com) to contact William Kruczek.
I have a three bedroom house with 1 and 3/4 bath with central air if you are interested.