Home Buying in Munford>Question Details

Brandi Jones, Home Buyer in Munford, AL

Need help finding a mortgage lender...found a mobile home in Munford Al. it is on a foundtion but no one wants to lend money for it. NEED help

Asked by Brandi Jones, Munford, AL Wed Feb 13, 2013

Answers

3
I recently found a lender for mobile homes, give me a call
And I will put you in touch with a lender.
Jan. 256 239-2799
Brandi, lenders and Mobile homes are two tough things to try and get together as you have found. I have two agents in my office who just had a bank lend on a Mobile home here in the Birmingham area. I do not know what all requirments they have but I will see who the lender was and try and get a name of the loan officer who put together the loan.
Contact me via phone or email and I'll make sure that you get the name of an actual person to talk to at the bank that they just used.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Aaron Sims, REALTOR®
Weichert, Realtors-Access Realty
(205)834-0798
jaaronsims.re@gmail.com
Call, Text, or Email!
@REALESTATEJAS on Twitter
Brandi,

How much are you needing to borrow? Our minimum loan amount is $50,000. The mobile home must be at least a double wide, manufactured after 1999, permanently fixed to the ground, wheels off, tongue off, skirting around the parameter and the land can't be greater than 30% of the total value.

Let me know if I can help. :)

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com