Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

pmircha369, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Need details on 5380 SW 78 St Miami FL 33143

Asked by pmircha369, Miami, FL Fri Aug 2, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

11
The property is off the market at this time. But this is what was in the MLS previously:
Property requires a complete overhaul. Roof needs to be replaced, signs of mold, property has code violations, new kitchen needs to be added, appliances are not in working order, new floors a must, central a/c needs to be replaced (handler & compressor) windows have filtration of water through cracks. Septic & drain field need to be replaced and transported to another section of the lot due to root growth into the septic. Handyman special!
PLEASE CALL ME AND I WILL FIND YOU ANOTHER PROPERTY IN THE AREA.
DONNA STEWART ADVANTA REALTY 305-979-0923
DSTEWART@ADVANTAREALTY.COM
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 3, 2013
This property is a short sale and it is out of the market from June.
Best regards Maria D Diaz Coldwell Banker
marilindiaz@gmail.com (3056390445)
your answers are posted below!!!
Hello, that property is off the market, if you are looking for any similar, you can reach me at marilindiaz@gmail.com or by phone at 3056390445 . Good Luck Maria D Diaz
Coldwell Banker
I know of a similar home for sale in that area.
Interview a number of Realtors in the area who have properties there, to get an idea of who you want to represent you with the transaction. There is also a great site called neighborcity dot com that will show you rankings of Realtors and give you some important metrics on how many listings a Realtor has, how they price their listings. All worthwhile info!

Best of luck to you,
Liz
I have family that lives in that neighborhood. What do you need to know?
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Santiago
Very close and familiar with this neighborhood, please email me your concerns so that I can provide you with accurate assistance.
Good Afternoon,

This property was on the market for sale at a list price of $300,000, and based on the description this home required quite a bit of work. Addtionally this home was being sold as a short sale and was removed from the market on June 12, 2013. It is possible the owner was able to get a mortgage modification or for other reasons has put off the sale of the home at this time.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions on this or other properties. If you are not already working with a realtor I would welcome the opportunity to assist you with your home search.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Please call me at 305-662-2572 so I can get it to you. Or email me at Charlie@firstratecorp.com
No problem, what type of information would you like? I can send you a flyer if you'd like.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHpmes@gmail.com