Robin, Home Seller in Rocky Hill, NJ

Need assistance ASAP from a local mortgage broker (in CT).....

Asked by Robin, Rocky Hill, NJ Sun Apr 11, 2010

My husband and I are under contract for a house, we thought we could get a mortgage, went fairly far in the process, and then was told by our broker that our score was under 620 (617)....we need to get a mortage fast so we dont lose this house...can anyone help?? I just paid off all my cc dept, so my score should jump up, but cant wait or we will lose this property....

Answers

6
There is a process known as "Rapid Rescore" which applies to your situation. I'm a real estate agent and have great faith and trust in my lender of choice. Call Jack Regan of Noreast Mortgage Services. 203-996-7379. Talking is still free.
If you have proof of your balances, it takes about 3 days. Has your broker suggested this to you?
Kim Price of Custom Mortgage can help she can get rapid rescores and close in two weeks she is the owner of the company and been in business for over 20 years, her number is 860-841-4454
Robin, how long would it take to do a rapid rescore? We are down to the wire time wise...
We need to secure a mortgage by last week of April, close early May.
Give me a call. What you may have to do is a rapid rescore to increase your scores. I will be in my Stamford office tomorrow, Robin, so feel free to contact me. When are you supposed to close?