Home Buying in Kissimmee>Question Details

KaylaDriker, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Need and agent & lender Kissimmee/Clermont.

Asked by KaylaDriker, Orlando, FL Fri Jan 10, 2014

I am looking for an experienced agent, willing to preview homes and maintain good communication, as I will be purchasing a home in this area while I reside in another. I am looking for a perm. residence. I'd like somebody willing to send me detailed photos of houses of interest, etc. I'm hoping to find somebody understanding of me not being all too familiar with the Orlando area and help steer me in the right direction for a location worth raising a large family in. Thanks

Answers

10
mortgage broker responding......that is going to depend on a sales price of the home you're looking for. reply with you are looking for a $500,000 home and realtors will be on you like a hobo on a ham sandwich!.....reply that you are looking for 60,000 dollars and under you will hear crickets crickets crickets....except for maybe a few Realtors new to the business or ones who don't have any business but then that is pretty scary
Hello Kayla,

I am sure I can help you. I have been working both Kissimme abd Clermont for years. And I will keep in touch through out our time together. I also have a child and I made sure he lives in a great community with a reat school.

Call me and we can go over everything.

Are you still looking for a property in Florida? Send me an email with criteria and I will email you back a list of properties to view.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney Kissimmee / Davenport areas(Central Florida short term rental home sales, vacation homes, second homes and residential). I have been an investor for over 17 years in this area and I have also helped many others invest in Florida properties. I have helped both domestic and international buyers and sellers. I am sure I can help you find a property that best fits your needs and budget. This includes vacation/income property that you can also use at any time. These are not timeshare properties. You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about the best way for you to purchase a property. We will talk about what is needed for you to start the process, locating managers to take care of your property and what they charge. We will also discuss how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved. Another important topic is what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney when purchasing a vacation property. Please contact me and I will answer all your questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Below are some of my recommendations from past clients.
http://www.centralfloridarealty.info/

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Listing and Selling Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Relocation Specialist
Short Term Rental Home Specialist
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Certified SHORT SALE Expert
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
Web site: http://www.centralfloridarealty.info
Hi Kayla:

Please feel free to click on my picture to review my background and also recommendations given by my previous clients.

As you will see, a lot of our past clients have purchased their home while they were out of state or even out of country. So I am very familiar with all the concerns and thoughts and questions that you might have, given that I have worked with tens of client in the same situation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Search Entire MLS At: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/search
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
I just replied to your other post, but just saw this one. My wife and I are selling the home below for sale by owner, so we're not an realtor. We purchased this home in expectation for raising a family - for example, it has a Jack & Jill bath with connected bathroom. And it has a bonus room upstairs that the kids would be able to play in with an attached bathroom that is separate from the great room. It has a big backyard, and the homesite itself is oversized - there is a lot of "breathing room" in between houses.

This house is $334,000, and you mentioned in the other post that you are looking for a house in the $200,000 range. So we be outside of your price range, but nonetheless if you have any questions about the Clermont area you can feel free to give us a call and we'll give you some perspective on the area from a "homeowners" point of view.

http://www.forsalebyowner.com/23973588
Hi Kayla,
I would be happy to assist with your needs. I specialize in Kissimmee/ Clermont among other areas in Central Florida. Please review my recommendations on my Trulia page. I work with several lenders and would be happy to share contact details of those which may best fit your needs. I would be happy to talk via email or phone if you'd like to discuss in detail what you're looking for and how I can help. I suggest speaking with several agents to ensure finding one you're most happy with.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
La Rosa Realty, LLC - Celebration, FL
01.407.274.8476 / cathy@jerrybarker.com
Hi Kayla,

See my other answer as well. Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.

Good luck, Mark
I live in Four Corners on the Kissimmee, Clermont border. I will be happy to help with your search. If MLS pictures are not enough, I will be glad to go take some & send to you via email. i have been in real estate for 12 years & would love to help with your search.
A lender that I use often isRP Funding. Call Scott, he will be able to help you qualify for your loan.
Scott Johnson
RE Account Executive
NMLS# 985785
Cell | 407.718.0230
http://www.rpfunding.com
Scott.Johnson@rpfunding.com
Give me a call to help with your search.
Tina Herrmann
407-301-5981
Exit Realty Cozy Homes
I live in Kissimmee. I have children in the school system and I'm an active member within the community.

As a realtor, I'm well connected with any type of vendor you might need to help facilitate a purchase in real estate.

If you'd like to give me a call I can be reached at 408-361-1694. You can also click the link below if you'd like more info on area schools, and the communities within the greater Orlando area.
-
-
Standby for my next post with advice that NOBODY ELSE will give you!

In the meantime, click here: http://www.pro-option.com

more to follow.....
hi Kayla it would be a pleasure to assist you and your family find a new home. The first step would be to get pre-approved for a loan I can refer you to a Good mortgage officer that I use. give me a call or send me an email if you have any questions.

Idarousse Charif
mcorealty@gmail.com
407 479 8601