Home Buying in Wisconsin>Question Details

Penningtonsh…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Need an investor

Asked by Penningtonsharon45, Chicago, IL Thu Dec 6, 2012

I want to buy a foreclosure, My kids father has great credit but low income(ssi). I have income but my credit is not good. Is there an investor willing to buy the house for me and lease it back to me for a year until I can get my credit in better shape? I'm in Wisconsin. The house is 90,000

Help the community by answering this question:


It would appear that your dad is an investor. Why not have him buy the house for you to rent after he sells the 2 flat in Chicago?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
No, He isn't an investor at all. He has circumstances that h needs to sell his home and won't come away with much but he shouldn't get involved with another home. Thanks for the input though:)
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012

I did an online search for investors in Green Bay. You may want to contact the company linked below.


Michael Collins- SFR, BPOR
Rock Realty Wisconsin

My Trulia Blog:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer