Home Buying in Glen Rock>Question Details

Sackey, Home Buyer in Glen Rock, NJ

Need an excellent buyer's agent who is experienced in short sales in Northern NJ.

Asked by Sackey, Glen Rock, NJ Sat Sep 17, 2011

Seroiusly looking to buy a 4br/2bth home in commuter towns close to NYC(midtown) with low taxes, great schools, transportation/buses,shopping, etc. We have a 20-25% down, excellent credit score >800. Budget is up to 700K.

Answers

7
Sackey -

When looking for a realtor experienced on Short sales, quick way to check.. as the Realtor how they process the transaction. Meaning, what happens once the contract is signed? Is the contract forwarded to the bank immediately? Or are you pushed into a meaningless "attorney review" period?
Think about it. When the bank makes a decision on whether or not they will accept a presented offer.... there is no accepted offer until the bank states they will accept the offer or negotiate, regardless of the "technical" owner of the home accepts as an offer, if the bank does not accept it.. There is no acceptance. I see so many fruitless arguments between attorneys and buyers and sellers over stuff that is absolutely meaningless until the bank decides to play ball.

Continue your due diligence.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
If you are considering Morris County I would be more than happy to help. I am a Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) and have a great deal of experience in assisting both buyers and sellers through the short sale process.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Greetings Sackey,

I am responding to your request to purchase a home based on your criteria. If you would like to consider purchasing a home in Essex county, this is an area I focus on. Commuters to NYC have the option of taking the midtown direct train to NYC or buses to Port Authority. Commuting time varies about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the town. I specialize in working with both buyers and sellers when it comes to short sales. Before you make a decision, feel free to check out agent's profiles which are right here on Trulia.

Best of luck to you and your family.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
Sackey,

Check out my blog "Where to find and How to Choose a Great Buyer's Agent"

http://www.trulia.com/blog/lauryneadie/2011/08/how_to_find_c…

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
Dear Sackey, I am an accredited buyers representative (ABR), as well as certified in Short Sales and Foreclosures (SFR) and will be happy to help you find a home. My office is very centrally located to Bergen, Morris and Passaic counties and there are several school systems in the area that are rated well. There is no charge nor is there a buyers contract to sign for my services. Please feel free to call me so that we can go over some of the features you would like in your new home and types of areas that you prefer. My mobile number is 201-259-5205.
Dear Sackey,

I have been doing " short sales" since 2007 and have listed and sold many of them. You do have a good down payment and credit score so you are in a very good position to find an ideal home that will fit your family's needs. Buying a short sale property may or may not be the right path for you depending on which bank we're dealing with and length of time the property has been on the market.
In order for me assist you, we need to have a conversation and go over your specific needs and goals and then explain the whole "short sale" process to you and determine if this is the right direction for you.
Feel free to contact me at 201-414-6777 or email at kdawli@yahoo.com.

Regards

Kevin Dawli
Weichert Realtors
Dear Sackey

I would be more than happy to discuss with you, in more detail, your wants, needs, and goals. As a full time real estate professional not only have I sold short sale properties but listened them as well. The key with selecting the right agent is not just the realtor but the team assisting in the sale/purchase to include parties such as attorneys and lenders. Having the right team in place increases the odds of closing on a short sale. I have a core team who fully understands the process and knows how to deal with the negotiators on the banks side. Please let me know what works best for you with getting together. I am available days, evenings, and weekends.

In the interim, please feel free to search for homes on my website http://www.JoeSellsNJ.com (Your real estate source for Northern New Jersey). Search thousands of Residential Listings. With direct access to the New Jersey Multiple Listing Service (NJMLS) and the Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS), if it's on the market, it's on JoeSellsNJ.com. You'll be able to view all the photos of the home, neighborhood & school information and the ability to schedule a property appointment visit directly on my website. Need information on the go? Pull up my mobile website JoeSellsNJ.com right from your phone.

I look forward to hearing back.

Joe
Web Reference: http://www.JoeSellsNJ.com