Home Buying in San Diego>Question Details

Cliff Amasol…, Home Owner in San Antonio, TX

Need an agent - Two properties to choose from!

Asked by Cliff Amasol Lopez, San Antonio, TX Wed Aug 8, 2012

Below are two listings that will satisfy my immediate needs. Please provide me CMA on both properties and recommendation on reasonable CASH offer purchase.

1. http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/1631-Bayview-Heights-Dr-9…

2. http://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/3846-38th-St-92105/unit-4…

Would like to close by 3 Sep 2012. Your immediate assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cyber
858.926.0874

Answers

6
Cyber,

Before you commit to anything I would like to speak with you on Thursday for about 15 minutes. I am a military relocation specialist as I have traveled quite a bit throughout my Naval career and I understand the challenges of PCS moves.

Visit my site, http://www.militaryhomesinsandiego.com

Rashard Scott
Keller Williams Realty SD
619-565-3604
Oh and I can be reached at 877-223-1448. What else can I say? Good luck Cyber
Pick me pick me please... Seriously :)

Thanks for helping our country! I can preview the properties, and see which best suits your needs.If you had to identify your 3 key needs, what would they be? Do you want to be on the first floor or second floor? Which is easier for you, I've noticed in your picture you are in your wheelchair.How do you like to entertain?What are your transportation needs? Do you want to be close to parks and shopping? Feel free to contact me for assistance, so I can preview the properties and/or preview others and find the perfect home for you.

Michael Alex
Real Estate Consultant
cell. 619.581.9348 | fax. 619.269.7263
email. AskMichaelAlex@gmail.com
810 W. Washington Street
San Diego, CA 92103
Pacific sotherby's International Realty
Michael,
Thanks for your reply. This photo with Gary Sinese is with the Wounded Warrior and the soldier in the wheelchair is a participant, and I am one of the military around him.

Cash purchase within my budget of $50k and looking for agent that can deliver great service with INTEGRITY.
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012
You can't close the short sale by 9/3 so the other is your only option if you have to close by that date
Jeff,

Considering my offer is the highest NET offer and accepted by HUD on 12 Aug 2012. From your experience, what's the fastest closing you've experienced on a cash purchase?
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012
Cyber you need to talk to an agent to get them to perform client level duties for you. Have you seen the interior of these homes or just going off the photos. If you have seen these homes the Realtor® that showed you these homes should run pricing for you. If you have not seen these properties in person you see them with a Realtor® before you think about making an offer,
James - I am communicating with ALL agents on this forum. Thanks.
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012
James,

I requested on my previous post to offer subject to inspection. I am a frugal shopper on any type of my purchases. Looking for an agent that can provide great service and closed the deal to my satisfaction.
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012