Home Buying in Englewood>Question Details

Jspellen, Home Buyer in

Need all info on the building and property at 335 Mary St, Englewood, NJ?

Asked by Jspellen, Thu Mar 8, 2012

I really want to snatch this up. I love fixer-upper! I could gut it, tear it, and rebuild. Any suggestions or should I run like hell!

Answers

4
The property is in attorney review. They already have a contract in place. Please forward me your email to TravisCWaller@gmail.com I can install a weekly email drip for you on all the foreclosures available in the Bergen Co area. Just let me know what price range you're trying to stay under and we'll go from there.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 8, 2012
This may not be correct. I was under the impression that a school is currently being built at this site. Call me so we can speak. 2017556517.
I know that property. This isn't really a fixer upper. More like a tearer downer. A friend tried to buy it a few years ago. Built on piers. No basement and an odd lay-out. Steer clear unless you can get it for less than the value of the property, since you have to tear it down. Also, you must consider what happens to the value once they complete the Mormon Church on the corner.
Will get to you in about an hour. FYI, if this is a fixer upper, you may need to do an 203k loan.

Do you have a mortgagor you're working with?