B3D Investme…, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Need advice on where the best areas in Atlanta and Texas are for multifamily passive cash flow properties

Asked by B3D Investments, Atlanta, GA Tue Dec 18, 2012

Hello all,
So we are 3 new investors from Canada looking to purchase multifamily homes in Atlanta and Texas. We have taken many valuable seminars, have read a ton of books and are now ready to start investing in the USA and are looking for help on narrowing down the areas that we would like to invest. We are most interested in creating a profile of multifamily homes and eventually would like to buy apartment buildings. We currently have a few good private lenders who are willing to work with us if the ROI is good and are also hoping to find more lenders to add to our network list. Any info would be really appreciated!

Answers

6
Happy Memorial Day, B3D Investors!

By now you probably have lots of experience! So just wanted to know if you are still interested in the Atlanta, GA market for multifamily homes! Please e-mail me at BrendaIsSellingProperty@yahoo.com
or feel free to text/call! I would need to know how much you wish to invest, are you interested in Single Family Detached homes also, do you need a property manager for your properties or will you manage yourself and are you willing to rehab. I would like to help us make your investing experience a win-win experience for everyone! By the way, we require an in-person meeting at our office before we start.
Thank you for your inquiry.

"Brenda Lee" Foster, 678.558.8098
RE/MAX Grand South
Atlanta(Buckhead), GA 30305
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2014
Feel free to give me a call the correct answer requires a 3 hour discussion. If you are looking for small multifamily 4-20 Atlanta does not have a large inventory of this product type. If you are looking for 150+ complexes Atlanta is a very competitive markets. My cousin has purchased 10% of the inventory sold in Atlanta last year. Another cousin owns 10000 units in Houston. Looking small or looking large, you need an expert or you will lose money, I can help or provide the introductions needed.

Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
Success Real Estate Brokers
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
RE/MAX Hall of Fame – REALTOR Phoenix Award
National Assocition of Residential Property Managers
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, CIAS, e-PRO, ESQ
Attorney
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Certified Internet Professional
203K Certified Specialist
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-978-2281 Direct
404-386-3682 Customer Service Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer/Leasing Agent Adam
770-973-9700 Office
bruce@locationlocationlocation.com
http://www.LocationLocationLocation.com
Thank you Bruce! We will definitely give you a call soon and discuss more in depth what we are looking for.
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
Hello 3 Investors,

You are the 4th Canadian individul or group I have heard from this year. It appears the word has gotten out that Atlanta has some excellent opportunities for investors.

I just did a multi-family search for another investor and found some good options in DeKalb County. (The Atlanta metro area is made up of 5 core counties. DeKalb County is directly to the east of downtown Atlanta.)

I'd be glad to send you those listings if that would be helpful. Trulia will not display your email, so you would have to email me directly.

Sherrie Crow
Keller Williams realty Metro Atlanta
404-790-8184
Too many to mention.

What are your price, terms and time criteria?
Neighborhoods in Atlanta with current multifamily homes are like Eastpoint, Forest Park, College Park, etc... Other areas outside of Atlanta you may consider is Suwanee, Norcross, Snellville, Decatur just to name a few. The type of multifamily properties and ROI are important to know and can help narrow down your search.
Glad to see you have taken the time to do extensive research on real estate investing. Now team up with a Realtor that will guide and help you find the best investments possible for your portfolio.

Best!

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA and NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Midtown is popular for multifamily units (your 30308/9 zip codes) as well as other areas such as the VA Highlands and less so in other areas like Candler Park, Grant Park, etc. Feel free to contact me for a list of lenders.