Question Details

Margo Ressler, Real Estate Pro in Parma, OH

Need a title company to provide an Owners Fee policy in Ohio , property is bank owned and the bank is offering a quit claim deed to the buyer.

Asked by Margo Ressler, Parma, OH Tue Aug 7, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer