Home Buying in Florida>Question Details

Veteran In N…, Home Buyer in Florida

Need a reputable lender/broker who can do rapid credit re-scoring. The Chpt 13 listed on my report is not mine

Asked by Veteran In Need, Florida Tue Jul 28, 2009

I have a house picked out, and a Bankruptcy listed on my report that is NOT MINE. I know this is an obscure process and is only offered through mortgage lenders. It is not a credit repair company. I know this works only with definite, proveable errors. I know this proof can be provided through a computer verification check but I need to know the name of a lender who will do this process with me. This is how it works..If your credit score is not high enough and there is an error on your report, you can either fix it yourself through the credit bureau which takes 30-45 days or it can be fixed through the rapid rescore process. A mortgage lender will refer me to their credit rescoring expert. This individual will either review my documented proof or aquire proof on their own. Then they will present my case via a secured phone/fax line to the 3 main bureaus and with documentation of the error, will guarantee fixed results in 24-72 hours. Sometimes there is a small fee. Please help.

Help the community by answering this question:


I'd be glad to rescore your credit through Landsafe (which is the company we use for credit reports). They should be able to to a rescore once the erroneous BK is removed from your credit.

Feel free to call me if I can be of some assistance.
Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 29, 2009
Thankyou for the response. I agree I need a new broker/lender who is willing and able to do this for me. Are you able to do this or know of someone to recommend? This is why I asked for help, I need to find people. Thanks again.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 29, 2009
Are you getting a mortgage, it sounds like it if you are worried about your credit score? If so then the lender/broker who is getting your mortgage for you should be doing this and you will be charged for it on the hud. If they are telling you to do it yourself then they are just being lazy and I would suggest you find another broker/lender who will go the extra mile for there clients. Please feel free to call or e mail me.

Melissa Antenucci
Ameritrust Mortgage
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 29, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Home Buying in Florida > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer