Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

David Sobylak, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

Need a loan from Jeff Orr from Chase. I did a loan with Jeffrey Orr a few years ago with chase. Does anyone know if he's still lending? Need a jumbo l

Asked by David Sobylak, Scottsdale, AZ Fri Nov 15, 2013

I did a loan with Jeffrey Orr a few years ago with chase. Does anyone know if he's still lending? Need a jumbo loan

Answers

5
I am not aware if Jeff is still an active Loan Officer. You might try googling his name. If you cannot locate him and still need assistance, I would be happy to help. JoElla Sartin/Stearns Lending/Scottsdale AZ. (480)734-0058
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 15, 2013
I can help you find the right jumbo loan product with a reputable lender, check out our site or email me directly.. I also have several agents in Scottsdale I can refer you to as well..
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Yes Jennie please send me his info. Thanks!
I have a friend that I called that works at Chase and she told me that she doesn't see that he works there anymore. I have several lenders that would be able to help you that my clients have used in the past. One of them is with Chase if you want to stay with that company. Would you like me to send you their contact information?
It appears Jeff is no longer in the mortgage business.

What ever happened with your Wells Fargo contacts?

But if you would contact Anthony Bellassai at Guaranteed Rate 480.705.0199 he will help you. He answers his phone and calls you back.

In fact I just got an email from him with information on some great new Jumbo loan products like

90% to $850,000 (No MI)....80% to $1.5M.....70% to $3M

Jumbos are hot right now.