Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Judy.li92, Home Buyer in 89148

Need a lender !Could anyone help me?

Asked by Judy.li92, 89148 Tue Oct 30, 2012

Hello I post on here about a owc and lese option but I just want to know if i could get a loan!
I had a bankupt it been 2 1/2 year.
My credit is about 620?
I had a credit card.
I have 2 car loan but one is co sign.
I'm renting now for 1400 a month .
I have 2 more people that could provide income 1 has a bankrupt too but is not owning anything anymore and is able to pay for the loan too. the second one has a full time job has no credit he only 20 but he has a full time job.
could anyone help me??
If yes give me a email at skulltro7@yahoo.com I want to know how much down do i need to had a loan... and if i cant right now could anyone work with me to get a loan in 6 month ...thank you

Answers

11
I have worked with Anthony Washington at All Western Mortgage for years. He is execellent at explaining the qualifications and process to buyers as well as sharing his vast knowledge of programs to help find the right fit and loan for you! You can reach him at 702-516-0535 or email at awashington@allwestern.com

Best of Luck!

Mary Preheim
Realty Executives of Nevada
702-403-3452
marypreheim@realtyexecutives.com
http://www.MaryPreheimGroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
Hi Judy,

I can help you! I work with a couple of lenders that will be able to help you get a loan, and will help you get your credit scores up to where they need to be so you can get approved for your loan.

Call Sherree Montero with North American Financial 702.752.2286 or Jennifer Caro with Castle 7 Cooke Mortgage 702.595.6881

Let them know that I referred you.

Chris Harrison
Barrett & Co. Realty
2885 S. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
702.252-7100 Office
702.592.9510 Direct
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
It's definitely recommended to speak with a lender and they can help you figure out what to do to purchase a home now, or in the future.

Try: Spencer Valerio, , 702 322 0413, Spencer.Valerio@imortgage.com
Call or email me, I can help you.

Respectfully,
John Bonner
Tri-Star Realty, LLC
Tel 702-582-9255
Email: nvdr1@yahoo.com
Call Marcel Giron with the Mortgage Market. His number is 702-286-2457. Tell him Robert Adams referred you and he will take good care of you. I do a lot of business with him. He can tell you what you can get approved for and/or if you need to fix anything.

Hope this helps.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Judy.li92:

I am a local Lender here in Las Vegas, NV...

I can assist you and see if I can get you qualified for a loan. Depending on whats on your Bankruptcy, the soonest you can get qualified for a loan is 2 years.

Give me a call so I can guide you to the right direction.

Eugene Prospero
Mortgage Consultant
All Western Mortgage
702.324.2377
Eugene@LasVegasLoanSite.com
Jeff Kaufman All Western Mortgage 702-677-0978. All Western is the loosest lender I know, if they cannot qualify you, you'll have a good indication that you will need to remain a renter or look for a lease option.

Once you're pre-approved for your loan, if you need a good Realtor, please call me. My resume is on my website LasVegasRealEstateConnection.com. You can also search for homes on my site.

James Bellile
702-222-0815
iProperties International
I suggest that you talk to a loan officer at 2 local banks. If you can't afford a loan now, you can ask the loan officers what you need to do to qualify for a loan.
"I had a credit card." Better to have a credit card. Google "Secure Credit Cards" no credit required. Will help increase your score. The higher your score, the lower the interest rate.
That 620 will NOT get you a 3.5% interest rate

David Cooper Investor in Bank-Owned Foreclosure
http://www.lasvegaswinner.org
You may be very close to qualifying on your own. You need a 640 credit score, 2 years of steady job employment and other things to qualify. I have a lender who can work with you to help you get those scores up. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com
Best thing to do is contact a local lender; bank or mortgage broker they will be able to provide you with the information you are looking for.

Best of luck to you.