Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

pskofsrq, Home Owner in Delray Beach, FL

Need a condo east of 95 and near a publix and downtown

Asked by pskofsrq, Delray Beach, FL Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092838909-1280-Club-Dr-W-Del…

Answers

2
Hi, Leslie.

Thank you for your quick response. I have 50 to 60 K available. Could be any other area apart from Delray. I want to buy for immediate long term rental..
I don´t know the area, just assuming that if the property is a bit far from the coastline it would be cheaper .
I live in Argentina, would only travel when I have a clearer positon on this matter.
.
According to my budget I assume 1 or 2 beds at the most. May be a villa or a condo . Gated community yes, but not for +55. Please educate me on location, annual taxes, monthly expenses, if repairs are needed and its cost, I guess not a country club because internal expenses are high.
Elina curatella
SkyPe : elinac50
Hi Leslie

I can do a search for you in Boynton Beach There is nothing in that price range in Delray unless you are 55 + years old Monthly expenses will vary depending upon the community How high of an HOA are you willing to pay All condo's have one around $300 or more a month, taxes are a little over 2% of purchase price
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013

The property that you are looking at is west of 95. What price range can you look at and what size of unit do you want? Also are you looking specifically for Downtown Delray or can it be Boynton Beach or other areas?

With that information I can certainly identify places that might be suitable so please contact me.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
Lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com