skhekmat, Home Buyer in Lawrenceville, GA

Need a buyer's agent who have experienced with short sales

Asked by skhekmat, Lawrenceville, GA Mon Oct 1, 2012

I am trying to find a homes in Lawrenceville area (brookwood school district) . I have some homes in mind, which are on short sales. I have not visited yet in person, I need a buyer agent who can assist with me in finding houses and complete my buying process. Any one has experienced in this area, please leave you address and will contact asasp

Answers

9
Contact Joshua Jarvis - one of the best short sale agents in Georgia and a Gwinnett specialist.

See his contact info in the web reference.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2012
I am an Associate Broker, buyer agent and lives in Lawrenceville and know the area extremely well. Brookwood schools are also in Snellville. Feel free to call me at anytime so we can discuss further
Hi Skhekmat,

Before you make your decision about the agent, find out how many short sales each agent actually closed in the past 12 months!

Good afternoon, I am Marcia Reid, Realtor with Virtual Properties Realty. I would love to assist you with this process. Please feel free to call me anytime at 770-652 7100 with any questions you may have. I would also like to know a little more about your criteria (house preferences) and your price range. I can also be reached by e-mail at koolrun@bellsouth.net.

With thanks & kind regards
Marcia
770-652 7100
I have experience in short sales and foreclosures in the Brookwood school district and have lived in the area since 1981 and know it well....I can be reached at 678-578-2788(o) or 770-714-7077
via voice or text....email is chuckgreen@kw.com
Good Afternoon:

I am an Associate Broker who works out of our Lawrenceville office. I have my Short Sales Specialist Certification with the National Association of Realtors and have several short sales under my belt. Because I have represented both buyers and sellers, I understand both sides of the process.

This market place has short sales, Hud's (my brokerage is heavy into the HUD market place), REO's and homepath - all major players in this market - that I have worked with this season.

Let me know if you are interested in working with me. You can go to my website to view my profile as well as the truila site:

http://sandrarobinson.erasunriserealty.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sandra Robinson
Associate Broker
ERA Sunrise Realty - Lawrenceville
404-644-2688
Hi Skhekmat,

I can represent you as a buyer's agent. I have handled short sales as buyer agent and I have also handled short sale as the listing agent so I am very familar with the process as I have had success on both sides. Please give me a call and I can walk you through the process of purchasing a short sale as your buyer's agent.

Ava Anderson
Associate Broker
Solid Source Realty Inc.
770 369-5121
I am 5 start certified in short sales. I know how to guide you in the process. My email address is dannyemmett@emmettfamily.net. I live in Lawrenceville and can help you.
Hi Skhekmat,

I am a referring broker who works out of Knoxville, TN. I have connections all over the country, so if you would like me to find you a reliable agent that would be suited to your specific needs, I would be happy to do so. I worked as an exclusive buyer's agent myself, so it is very important that you have an agent working in your best interests. My contact number is 910-603-8412. Thank you.
You have got to be kidding ?
Why would anyone need someone out of East Tennessee to find an agent in Atlanta metro ?
Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013