BeachBuyer, Home Buyer in Hackensack, NJ

Need a Real Estate attorney immediately in Point Pleasant! If you have a good one in mind, please recommend! Thank you!

Asked by BeachBuyer, Hackensack, NJ Mon Jul 4, 2011

Purchasing a home in Point Pleasant, NJ. My local attorney has advised me to obtain a real estate attorney in Point Pleasant, please recommend one!

Answers

4
James Ward’s answer
I see this question is from last July but just in case you still haven't closed yet then I'd be happy to offer you some names of attorneys specializing in real estate! Unlikely though so instead I'll say welcome to Point Pleasant neighbor!
We as Real Estate agents are not suppose to "aim" a client to any one service we are allowed to give you 3 or more local recommendations for the same service and let you pick who to hire this way if for any reason something negative happens we can not be held responsible or sued. If you're working with a buyers agent on the purchase of the home then ask that agent for a "few" names if you're not working with an agent and buying for sale by owner, then a good place to look up local lawyers is on line. I wonder why your local attorney didn't make a recommendation.

Good Luck
Maggie Quinn
Crossroads Realty
Jackson/Millstone Office
Cell 732-299-1502
Have you already chosen a property? Are you working with another Realtor, we try not to step on eachother's toes typically but if you still are in need of a good Real Estate Attny, let me know I have worked with many & would be happy to get you in touch with some!

Helen Cocuzza Realtor Associate
Direct: (732) 232-1614
Email: Hcocuzza@maryholder.com
Web Reference: http://www.Helencocuzza.com
Gosh. Ask your local attorney for a referral.

Or, presumably, you're using a Realtor in or near Point Pleasant. Contact your Realtor and ask for a suggestion of a good real estate attorney.

In other words, the people you're already dealing with really are in the best position to help you.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA