Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

taibsw83, Home Buyer in Greenwood, IN

Need a Broker to get qualified

Asked by taibsw83, Greenwood, IN Mon Aug 25, 2014

my husband and i are from Greenwood, South Carolina. We are looking to buy out first home "together"" he is a first time buyer and will be the only applicant on the loan. We are hoping to get a USDA loan or a loan with 100 percent financing. . His income is 43,000 and mine is 41,000 annual. I have attached the scores from the three credit bureaus that was pulled today.

We was dealing with another mortgage company and was informed that we need to pay off a negative item on his credit report and they would meet with us. We did at the price of 1200.
We have not heard back for that company. We don't want to keep paying old accounts if we don't have to. Benoit has a car loan ( never late since 2011), and a small bank loan (never late) he does not have any other real debt. However he does have several negative medical collections accounts and that's all. His score is 622 ,632 646 (pulled today by us). Can we qualify?

Answers

1
Hi! Glad to hear you guys are considering home ownership. I'd be happy to put you in contact with a reputable lender that can help you get pre-approval on a Rural housing loan. Would also love to help find the home once you are pre-approved. Please contact me at nickyjacksonrealtor@gmail.com or 864-901-8141 to get the information. Best of Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 7, 2014