Aj, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Need Real Estate Agent specializing in helping Canadian buyers : West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, Boca Raton - Florida

Asked by Aj, Outside U.S. Sat Nov 3, 2012

I am looking for a real estate agent who can help me find a suitable home in West Palm Beach or its vicinity. I would like to get in touch with someone who has experience in dealing with Canadian buyers. Cash purchase. No financing required. Thanking you in advance.

Answers

3
Sandra Gold’s answer
Dear AJ,

There are lots of opportunities available at this time especially for cash out of the country buyers. I am working with a lot of Canadians and Europeans who are interested in purchasing 2nd homes for their families or investment properties and would like to assist you with your real estate needs.

Please feel free to contact me to get a list of current homes for sale.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Dear Aj,

I have many clients from Canada and would be very happy to assist you and your family in any way that I can. If you would like to speak with some of your fellow Canadians who I have worked with just send me an e-mail and I would be happy to forward you their contact information.

The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. I find than many Canadians are very active, love to walk and want a very high quality of life. Boca Raton, Delray Beach, downtown West Palm Beach and the Jupiter /Palm Beach Gardens are are worth exploration on you rend. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few month ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation. I would certainly be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2012
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Boca Raton, FL Hi AJ,

I just helped a couple from Toronto purchase a home in Boynton Beach. There one requirement was that they would be allowed to have their 80lb Golden Lab be allowed in the community.

Please check my referrals, and you will also find another customer from Canada find a winter condo for his family. This man told me what he wanted, where he wanted to be, we saw 5 houses and he made his decision in one day.

Most of the work can be done through email, fax, and FEDEX, so all you have to do is choose the type of home and location you are comfortable with.

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to help you find something.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012