C23ope, Renter in

Need ALL THE help I can get "First time buyer"

Asked by C23ope, Mon Jun 18, 2012

Mid thirties couple looking to buy a new home. Looking to move in Oct 2012. We are both working on our credit. Currently mine is 620 with 3 accounts in good standing and 3 negative accounts that are paid off. Have an auto loan and 2 credit cards. Looking to see what I can do to improve my chances of getting approve for a home loan around $120k. We are currently spending $1100 a month for rent and utilities.

Answers

7
I would love to get you preapproved, then we can see what needs to be done to improve your credit. There are many options out there to help you purchase a home. Your results are just a phone call away. Contact me at 330-612-2493. Let Howard Hanna (#1 company in Ohio) out you in your very first home with ease.
you may need to bump that credit score up some.
We'd be more than happy to help you. With over a decade serving the Northeast, Ohio area, we're very experienced with first time home buyers and mortgage information. We're also free to work with! We never charge our clients "processing fees" like other companies, so you save hundreds just by working with us. Contact us anytime to get the process started. We look forward to assisting you!

Andrew Ginter & Cecilia Sherrard
RE/MAX NE Ohio
440-781-8737
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
laura davidson realtor Macedonia Ohio
we have a wonderful team that will work with you in getting preapproval so that I may then find your dream home
Stop paying off those accounts!
An account cannot give a GOOD report, if there is no balance. You want to have a small balance; less than 20% of the Limit, and when you use the car, pay that off that month. This creates a good report.
You may want to open a couple accounts, Sears, Lowes, whatever, and occassionaly use them.
640 is the minimum you want, so try for 650 or 660.

Good luck and may God bless
Thanks Ron!
Flag Mon Jun 18, 2012
Please call or email me. We can meet and I will be happy to help you:)
lilawebster@howardhanna.com
Start working with a lender if you have not yet. They will help you with loans and credit. Then find a good Realtor to help you and answer questions. Go from there. Good luck.
Thanks Tim. Will there be a cost to get a lender now?
Flag Mon Jun 18, 2012