Home Buying in Green Valley>Question Details

nvf32511, Home Buyer in Green Valley, AZ

NON-AGE RESTRICTED AREAS OF GREEN VALLEY OFF ABREGO?

Asked by nvf32511, Green Valley, AZ Mon Jun 18, 2012

I want to buy a home in Green Valley in an area that is non-age restricted. Do these areas exist and if so, please name subdivision names, street names,etc. I am becoming frustrated as there are homes I fall in LOVE with and they turn out to be age restricted! Thanks!

Answers

4
Stu Samovitz’s answer
It could be very frustrating looking for non age restricted property in the Green Valley Area. Off Abrego alone there is casas Abrego, La Jolla Verde, and Villas Santa Rita. However there are many others. Just get my your criteria for size, Bedrooms, etc and I'll send all available listings, and future listings as they come on the market. You will have enough inventory to pick from. Then, tell me when you would like to see them and will schedule to show you the properties. Please call with any questions.

Stu
There are several non-age restricted areas in Green Valley. La Joya Verde II & Rancho Abrego, Villas Santa Rita, GV Vistas, The Acres, Desert Hills Estates, Rio Hondo Street in Highpoint area, Los Arroyos, Madera Highlands, Valley Verde Townhomes and of course Rancho Sahuarita, Sahuarita highlands in Sahuarita, which is just north of Green Valley. If you would like me to send you some available listings in these areas please email me with the criteria (price, sq footage, bedrooms....) that you are looking for. Thanks Donna. Donna@retireingreenvalley.com
yes please: sis@scarletsinsurance.com
Flag Mon Apr 4, 2016
Most of Green Valley is age-restricted, as you're discovering. There is a neighborhood on the north-east side of Abgrego called La Joya Verde III that is non-age restricted. It's just south of Duval Mine Rd. There's another neighborhood just north of the Walmart center off Duval Mine Rd called Los Arroyos that is also non-age restricted. There's another neighborhood in the Camino Del Sol south of Continintal Rd area called The Acres, another called Montana Vistas at the south end of GV and another just south of Duval Mine Rd on La Canada. And, of course, Sahuarita starts right there at Duval Mine Rd and has lots of options too. :)

All the areas vary significantly in price point, ammenities and type of homes. I think it would be helpful to have a professional discuss your needs and help you sort out your options. If you'd like any help, please feel free to call or email me. Thanks and good luck to you!