Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Arkla, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME LEASE/RENTAL

Asked by Arkla, Atlanta, GA Mon Jun 10, 2013

ANY NEW CONSTRUCTION LEASE/RENTAL HOMES AVAILABLE IN THE METRO HOUSTON AREA? PLEASE INQUIRE WITH DETAILS . THANKS

NO GOV HOUSING /OR INCOME BASE COMMUNITIES!

Answers

4
I know of 3 different neighborhoods where an investment group bought out brand new homes for builders with the intention to lease. Check out my website and send me an email. I will send you a search direct to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 10, 2013
THANKS FOR REPLIES...IM REOLOCATING TO HOUSTON,,ONLY LOOKING TO 6MONTHS MAX...UNTIL I LEARN THE AREA OF THE METRO...I WILL BUY A HOME CASH 400MAX.....SMART-ASS (AL GEFFON)
No need to be offensive ... my comment was in all sincerity. It makes no sense for a builder to construct a new home with the intention of leasing it. If it did stay on the market for a while, it would be discounted ... less cash, but cash nonetheless. I can certainly find you a more recently constructed property with many of the modern amenities ... but I doubt whether a new (as in never lived in) home would be available.
Flag Tue Jun 18, 2013
I don't understand why a builder would invest all that money into a home to be leased rather than sold. These folks need a continual cash flow in order to maintain operations, and a few dollars a month, as opposed to a tidy lump sum, would not be in their best interests. With property selling almost as fast as it becomes available, I'd estimate that the odds of locating such a home would be close to zero.

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
If you ONLY want to see NEW HOMES, i have created a database of all Houston area homes listed for sale that are NEW.

It will be easier for you to search over 3,000 new homes and narrowing it down to the ones you like with our search features. Each home will come with community statistics so you will be educated on the surrounding areas.

We work with all Houston Metropolitan Builders and we also offer programs that can pay for your Down Payment and or Closing cost. Call me for information on our Home Buyer Rebate Program.

Cory Kammerdiener
"Licensed Real Estate Broker"

Broker-Owner/ REALTOR ®
(713) 366-6134
(281) 652-5969 eFax

Houston Office
16300 Kuykendahl Rd.
Suite 340
Houston, TX 77068
(832) 907-7003

Sugarland Office
15367 SW Freeway
Sugarland, TX 77478
(832) 907-7003