Home Buying in Downtown>Question Details

Johmy Macgre…, Other/Just Looking in Downtown, Los Angeles,...

NEAR STAPLES CENTER

Asked by Johmy Macgregor, Downtown, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 8, 2011

im looking for a home near staples center

Answers

6
Thank you for joining the website concerning lofts in Downtown Los Angeles. I've been the agent assigned to make sure you find everything you are searching for in the Downtown and surrounding areas. First, let me assure you that there are no fees involved in using my services. In the State of California, working with a Rental Agent or Buyer Agent is available to you at NO COST.

So, I'd like to start by learning more about what your searching for in a property. I've available to assist you 7 days a week. Can we set up a phone call or do you prefer to communication via email.

Johnny Nekuda Johnny@Loftlivingla.com
d.r.e.01882103 Cell 562-896-3789
My team's office is across the street from Staples Center in the Flower Street Lofts. I'd be happy to help you find something if you haven't already--there are some GORGEOUS options within walking distance.

Give me a call if you're still looking.
I have several listings in South Park. I live across the street at the Flower Street Lofts. I have two listings here. I've also got various listings in other buildings in the area. I just listed a great 2 story unit at 655 Hope Lofts.
Is this a new or old post. Looks old... 2011, but, if you are still receiving updates and are looking, I would be pleased to assist you.
I realize you posted this the end of last year. Are you still looking to buy in the downtown area? If so, feel free to contact me for information on the latest available properties and prices.

Merrilee Johnson
Real Estate Consultant
Commercial, Residential, Investment Property
Rodeo Realty Fine Estates
Beverly Hills, CA
DRE #01278878

GRI Graduate of Realtor Institute
SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist
e-Pro Certified Internet Professional

(310) 902-0916 Direct
(310) 724-7131 Fax
Marysells310@gmail.com
http://www.rodeore.com
reply with your email address. ruth@ruthortiz.com
thanks. I have properties. Ruth