William Veloz, Home Buyer in Norridge, IL

My wife bought a apartment only with her credit, I'm in the Tile but I would like to remove my name from the tile. It's her property

Asked by William Veloz, Norridge, IL Tue Sep 4, 2012

Answers

9
Steve Wright’s answer
I agree with everyone here and do not disagree. Just wanted to point out If it were me in the same situation I would pay my attorney to do if or me. (And not do it myself). I would feel comfortable that everything is as it should be. If I would hire an attorney in the same situation, I for sure recommend you hire an attorney to do this for you. Even though it is a simple procedure and shoult not be expensive.

Steve Wright
Rising Realty
Should be no problem..Hire an attorney to take care of it. Send me an email and I'll refer you a good attorney.

As everyone indicated, an attorney can handle question. Remember that since you are married and in the state of Illinois there are certain regulations requiring your name to be mentioned on title. Speak with an attorney and they can handle this one.
Quit Claim Deed....it must be notarized and filed. If you need a mobile notary and the document filed please contact me at (312) 810-7470 or vagmcclain@yahoo.com. My rates are less expensive then an attorney.
below is the attorney i use on regular basis. You can call him if you wish.

Sanford C. Kahn
Attorney at Law
Tel. (847) 205-9878
kahnlaw@hotmail.com

Quit Claim Deed - file it with the county, pay the fee, and you will be removed.
You should be able to do that, but you need an attorney and they do not respond to this web site
You can have your attorney do this. Contact them and they will do it for you.
Have a lawyer remove your name from the title. They will be able to do that for you.