Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Mauricewlsn6…, Renter in

My wife and I will be moving to Jacksonville in July and we would like to know where are some of the best places to live?

Asked by Mauricewlsn65@gmail.com, Tue Mar 12, 2013

Answers

7
Chimney Lakes is a wonderful neighborhood with a great community pool, tennis courts, lakes. Great walking paths, shops. Beautiful area check it out.
Jacksonville is the largest land-mass city in the United States (not including Alaska).There are great areas to live in the entire Northeast Florida area. First.....are you retired or still working? Where will you be working? Will children be part of this equation? Do you have particular interests or requirements....like MUSIC, SPORTS, BEACH, WATER SPORTS, Urban or Surburban?, Like to fish? Have a boat? What kind of price range? Like lots of land? Have horses? You get the idea.....contact my son, Hickory, or me (Donna).....we provide a free tour of the area ....you will be able to get the "feel" ........and then....we "fine tune" the search. Finding a home in the area is FUN....some people say it is stressful.....our buyers say it is FUN.......contact us .....thanks....Donna
Durbin Crossing is a beautiful community with incredible neighbors. Two amenity centers, parks, lakes, new schools and more. You would really love it here. Their website is http://www.durbincrossing.com
Hi Maurice,
Wow, Jacksonville is a Great place to live and raise a family! you are lucky to be coming here.
As far as great area's Bartram Park is mainly Codo's and Julington Creek zip code 32259 is nice and cozy with a little country, Mandarin is a very nice place zip code 32257 but we also have historic area's like San Marco, Spring field or there is the Historic St. Augustine which is also a popular tourist area.

So, I would go back to what is it that would make you Happy and Comfortable Maurice? do you want to be close to work? and if you have children what type of schools are you interested because we also have some magnet schools etc. here.
You can reach me at 904-881-0701 or s.albers1@gmail.com

Sylvia Albers SRES, CDPE
Keller Williams Jacksonville Realty
Senior Real Estate Specialist
2950 Halcyon Lane Suite 102
Jacksonville, FL 32223
E-Mail: s.albers1@gmail.com
Office: 904-288-7990 ext 425
Cell : 904-881-0701
follow me on FaceBook Sylvia Albers
Questions about Foreclosure? Short Sale? Click here
Hi Sylvia, my wife and I would like for you to be our agent their in Jacksonville; we will be down on April 4. We are working with a cash purchase budget of $20 - $25,000, whether a single family home or condo/townhouse. I will contact you tomorrow with some more particulars if you are interested in representing us.

Thank You!
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
The Bartram Park area is a nice area. Close to great shopping and good schools!
Good question Maurice! I have a few for you. Where will you be working? Do you have school age children? Do you enjoy outside activities? Do you like a cozy neighborhood or the tranquility of the country or prefer the city life?

Jacksonville has the best of all worlds. I have had the privilege of helping many families relocate here. I would recommend renting until you are familiar with the area. Shoot me an email with your 'gotta have' and I will show you what is available in your price range. Look forward to assisting you in your move to Jacksonville, 'Where Florida begins!'

rosieflrealtor@yahoo.com
Jacksonville is a very spread out city bordering with Georgia to the north and St. Augustine in the south. East and west is separated by the St. Johns river and my question to you would be as to how close you would like to live between work and leisure. Do you prefer a suburb vs the beaches since there are many areas to choose from including various school districts throughout the many counties in the NE Florida corridor. Feel free to give me a call with no obligation if you would like more information. I'll be happy to assist in helping you with your new home search. Thank you and have a nice evening. Nicole Alvarez, Realtor 904-899-3974