Home Buying in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Pogo7747, Home Buyer in Grand Rapids, MI

My wife and I want to move to the NW area. W presently live in GR NE. We'd like a quiet neighborhood and safe. Hoping to get a house for 50-100,000.

Asked by Pogo7747, Grand Rapids, MI Wed Apr 2, 2014

We are an ove 55 couple and really nice people.

Answers

5
There are plenty of homes available in that price range and if your selling, NE Grand Rapids is a very desirable area. I would gladly answer any other questions you have or help you decide what's best for your family. Give me a call, text or email and we can talk.

Thanks for your time,
Steve

Steve and Kari Lane
Keller Williams North
Cell/text- 616-889-0137
Email- theLanes@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 2, 2014
Can you help us identify some of these?
Flag Wed Apr 2, 2014
Well its a good decision by both of you, but have you decided on which financial institute to opt for getting the housing loan with a low rate of interest. So start doing some market research & opt for a reliable financial institute with no hidden points.
I am a mortgage specialist in Michigan. I would start by taking a brief application to see if you would be approved for a loan. The application does not take long, and you would have an answer quickly.

If you are interested in getting Pre-Approval for a loan, please give me a call.

Thank you!

Derek Tunison
Sr. Loan Specialist
First Mortgage Corporation
41950 Hayes Rd
Clinton Twp, MI 48038
NMLS 162605
I have helped quite a few buyers and sellers on the NW side as that is my "old neighborhood"! In the past year I sold 5 homes on the 'west side" & I know the ins & outs of the area. My husband and I called the NW side our home for 9 years and loved it! I have a lot of experience in this area and can certainly help you find your new home. You best bet is to get yourself an agent that can set you up with a client portal on the GRAR website - you will see exactly what is on the market now and what is added every day. I did a quick search for you, here is a link to some homes in the 49504 zip code to preview:
http://www.grar.com/homes#homes/search-type/resi/price-min/5… Good luck! If you would like me to help you further please call me at 616-447-3021 or email me at BobbiJ@grar.com.
There are many homes currently on the market in that area within your budget. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the home buying process and the current market, and take you through some homes that might interest you at a time that is convenient for you. Feel free to call, text, or email me any time!

Have a great day!

Amber Kunnen
Direct Email: amber@bluewestproperties.com