Home Buying in Paris>Question Details

Caney, Other/Just Looking in Paris, TX

My wife and I own a home in Floirssant, MO with an approximate value of $80-100K. alIs it possible to trade for a house of equal value in Paris Texas?

Asked by Caney, Paris, TX Sat Apr 2, 2011

Answers

3
It is possible and can be done although not always easy. The true problem is trying to match up your value and their value. Not to mention that you opinion of your value needs to match their opinion of your value, and vice verse. Then even if this works for both of you you have to have equal value homes. So you can find a trade but in most cases it involves different value homes. There are several great exchange sites which you can look up. I am a colorado broker but I own a home in Paris and I have been to Floirssant MO. If your price is correct you can sell your home In MO as homes do sell there. It always always always and a cant repeat it enough comes done to price. Then the purchase in Paris give you many more options. Good Luck Friend
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Why don't you sell the home in Floirssant and buy one in Paris?
While this is possible, the likelihood of you finding a person in TX that will want your house, and that you want theirs is as remote as trying to win the lottery.