Gatorca68, Home Buyer in Port Hueneme, CA

My wife and I make about 105,000 a year but have no money for a down payment, there will be two kids coming from the Philippines in the next 6 to 12

Asked by Gatorca68, Port Hueneme, CA Thu Nov 28, 2013

months so we need to find a bigger place.We re renting now. Is it possible to buy a condo with the down payment not being more than 1 percent and just paying closing cost? Or any programs like the USDA or state programs we could use in Camarillo or Thousand Oaks area.

Answers

7
Get in touch with Steve and Mason Carrigan over at Broadview Mortgage here in Camarillo 805.389.0282. Broadview Mortgage specializes in the First Time home buyer and other low down payment programs that enable families to obtain home ownership that they otherwise would not be able to achieve. Over the years, Broadview Mortgage Corporation has enrolled in many programs that offer such options and has developed the expertise that only few mortgage bankers have achieved. Visit the Camarillo Branch on Facebook --> https://www.facebook.com/BroadviewMortgage

See the link below to review the plethora of programs available to first-time buyers and others with low-to-no down payments. The Carrigan Group serves VENTURA County at 805.389.0282.

I hope this helps. You won't be disappointed!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 28, 2013
Thanks...Giving :-)
Flag Thu Nov 28, 2013
Ok Thanks...
Flag Thu Nov 28, 2013
You need to speak to a loan professional to see if you are eligible for a USDA loan or any other
state programs first. And to check what restrictions, if any, as to what areas and type of housing qualify
for these types of loans. If you are eligible for a VA loan, you can buy with no down payment and no PMI. Or, perhaps you have someone that can gift you funds for a downpayment; many lenders allow this. You have options. You need to explore them all. A Mortgage Broker can help you with this. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 28, 2013
You should schedule an appointment with a Mortgage Broker. They are experts in this area and can answer all your questions.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 28, 2013
Go over this with your lender and Realtor.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 28, 2013
You may want to talk to reputable mortgage brokers to structure your transaction. As a first time home buyer there are many programs that are available to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
It's really difficult to find any no money down loans, just about impossible. I would suggest though that you may think of an FHA loan where you only need about 3 1/2 percent. Important to talk to a lender first. Give Tom a call at 818-971-4261, he is with Skyline Home Loans. Call me at 818-665-9600 or email me at bob@bobandchong.com. If you are looking in the Port Hueneme area, I know the area well.
The lowest down payment is 3.5% with a FHA loan.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com