Rpburghman11, Renter in

My wife and I are trying to buy the home we are in right now. We made up a contract with the owner in which we paid $2000 up front and every penny

Asked by Rpburghman11, Tue Apr 16, 2013

we have paid goes towards owning it. We have paid a total of $5000 so far and we want to buy. We have credit scores of 611 and 619 which our credit union provided for us. they wont loan us unless we are at 620 and we want to do this now. What can we do? we are first time home buyers.

Answers

5
Do you have an agreement of sale? If not that is the first thing to do. If you don't have a realtor to help you do this, then hire an attorney through the process. Second, have you called more than one lender? If not, try shopping around. If you keep getting the same answer, then you need to wait until you can repair your credit (get it higher) to get a mortgage.
I am selling my home and I have offered some advise to buy at credit score of 620. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3749032708
Contact Circuit Mortgagee, Andre Munar and expert in lending at 800-407-6456
Not only can I help you get a great mortgage loan, we also have the technology to ensure you can qualify with the healthiest credit file possible. Did you know your credit file may contain errors or other issues that are holding down your credit score? Instead of simply qualifying based on your current credit score, we’ll use our credit proofreading software to give your credit file a checkup and ensure your credit score is as strong as it can be.

Our technology can analyze how you use your credit cards and suggest slight changes that will strengthen your credit score. We can even detect and remove any errors in your credit file that have been working against your credit score. Our easy to follow, step by step plans can improve your credit health in as fast as 72 hours. Since healthier credit profiles often result in higher credit scores - we may be able to help you qualify for better rates and lower down payments. So before you apply for a mortgage loan, let us ensure you have the healthiest credit profile possible.

Get the facts about home mortgages from the experts at ENG Lending. Learn about different types of home mortgage loans and what to expect during the mortgage application process. Plus, find information about the current mortgage market and which mortgage myths you should never believe.
Take 3 minutes to view the attached video and make a decision as to whether or not you need my help http://www.availcoach.com/avail/

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Call me at 267 992 7276.
I think I can help
Alan
Alan:
I also need to let you know that we are doing a rent to own deal. We put $2000 down and in the agreement all of the rent money goes towards owning the home . At this point we have already paid $5000 towards owning the home. Would that count as a down payment? The total we need to borrow is only 35,000.00 + closing costs.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Alan:
Thank you for the answer. I would like to call you today but I am at work and can't dail out of the area code on the work phone. My cell doesn't work on the lower level at work where my office is located. If you could call me I would greatly appreciate it. 412-420-2331
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013