Mark Thompson, Both Buyer and Seller in Newport, VT

My wife and I are thinking about relocating to Fort Lauderdale. Which oceanfront condos would you recommend?

Asked by Mark Thompson, Newport, VT Fri Jun 15, 2012

We are professionals in our 30's, no children, no pets, enjoy the beach, dining, socializing, exercising, shopping... the usual activities most young couples enjoy. We want a building with amenities, safety and good location.

Answers

20
Mark,

Good news, you have lots of condo options that fit your criteria! Following are a few options for your consideration with links to learn more about each building:

1. Coconut Grove Residences - http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/coconut-grove-residenc…

2. Las Olas Beach Club - http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/las-olas-beach-club-10…

3. Aquazul - http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/las-olas-beach-club-10…

As a fellow Vermonter, I would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you and your wife to find the perfect condo here in Fort Lauderdale for both of you.

Chad Gray, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
754-300-6040
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 16, 2012
Mark - Thanks for selecting my response as the Best Answer! I am looking forward to meeting you and Lauren next month in Fort Lauderdale, so we can find the perfect luxury condo that fits your lifestyle. - Chad
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
Hi Mark Thompson;

Attached is a link for all the different condo buildings in both eastern Ft. Lauderdale and the Galt Ocean Mile where many of the properties have direct Ocean Views. I'm a no non-sense type realtor and only work with buyers and sellers that are forth-right about their true intentions. If you click on the link below, you will find all the properties in all the complexes, including the Galt Ocean Mile, currently available for you both to view.

http://www.resionline.com/megatemplate/buildings.asp?id=CCRI01

If you should have any additional questions you may contact me on my cell @ 954-557-3416

All the Best!
Joe Roman
ERA Herman Group
There are many oceanfront condos that would suit your needs and lifestyle, we recommend the Galt Ocean Mile neighborhood, which is all condominiums, our website has comprehensive searches in this neighborhood and we are happy to assist.
My name is Ghislain , I am not an agent nor a Broker however I have for sale. one of the most beautiful unit s on the Galt Ocean drive in '' the Ocean Club complex '' 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms 1,400sf on the ocean , 4020 Galt Ocean drive 33308 Fort lauderdale .

This condo is completely new : kitchen , baths , marble showers, appliances S/S, pool on the roof
this complex is the only one with the pool on the roof " million- dollar- view "!!!.

Asking price $ 387K call me if your are interested , I live in Montreal Quebec Canada

cell: 514-914-5244
Hi Ghislain. This condo is the Ocean Club and does it end in number 7? The ones that end in number 7 are 1411 sq ft. and if you'd like to professionally market this condo, we can talk about a commission reduction that can be worked out between us.

Joe Roman
ERA Herman Group
josephwroman@gmail.com
cell 954-557-3416
home 954-523-4055

Call me and let's discuss a commission arrangement.
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
does this condo face directly east?
Flag Mon Jun 25, 2012
The Seasons is one of the best if you want to be located close to Los Olas. It will depend on the size and price range you are looking in. For the price the Seasons is great.
Ken Sheard
Sheard Corp
Licensed Real Estaate Broker
954-336-3635
95% condo financing

Rates using RC program in the 3% range

http://www.pro-option.com
Fort Lauderdale beach is a great place for you to enjoy sand, sun, Florida's warm weather, boutiques, cafe restaurants, water taxi's, trolley rides and a wonderful time. Look at condos that are new and have other professionals in their 30's. Call me when you are here and ready to look.

I have lived in South Florida my entire life and love going to the beach! Take a look at my website and run your own search. http://www.susanpenn.com

Thank you

Susan Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE
EWM Realtors® | A HomeServices of America Company | An Affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway
2000 Main Street, Suite 103 | Weston, FL 33326
T: 954.306.7337 | C: 954.557.5993 | F: 954.515.0200 | penn.s@ewm.com | http://www.ewm.com
All depends on your price range and on the amount of monthly maitenance that you are comfortable with. I would love to be of service.
954-673-1624 or maru72@bellsouth.net
Hi Mark,

Per your question on Trulia > My wife and I are thinking about relocating to Fort Lauderdale. Which oceanfront condos would you recommend? We are professionals in our 30's, no children, no pets, enjoy the beach, dining, socializing, exercising, shopping... the usual activities most young couples enjoy. We want a building with amenities, safety and good location.

If you prefer Boating Activity to just a watervew, you should consider Downtown on the New River in Premium Towers such as (1) River House, (2) Las Olas Grand and the (3) Water Garden. Walk to all activities and close to the beach via trolly-water taxi, centered among the young business haunts. As a Relocation Specialist, targeting your experience-choices will be exciting. Check my website!

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
Web Reference: http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Hi Mark: I guess you've had enough of those Vermont winters!

As you've seen from my colleagues' responses - you have several options open to you. Of course, the primary guiding factor is price. Once you determine your price point, then you can evaluate the choices available to you.

I would also choose an experienced and professional local Realtor to work with - remember, a buyer's Realtor comes at no cost to the buyer! We get paid, at closing, by splitting the commission with the seller's Realtor. You have a choice of some excellent professionals here on Trulia who would, I am sure, all be thrilled to work with you. It'll be a case of finding someone you like and trust - you'll be working closely with them. Remember, you also want to be sure it's someone who will listen and understand what you're looking for. Often, buyers from out of state aren't even sure about some criteria and that's where a good Realtor comes into the picture too... they'll point out differences you hadn't even considered.

I'd love to work with you and hope that this advice helps you on your way to a successful and happy relocation to South Florida. I work with many out of state and international clients and I personally did it 16 years ago moving here from CT, and prior to that moving from England, so I know what it's like!

I hope this helps!

Best of luck!

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Mark,

There are so many fantastic condo's on the ocean, really just depends on your budget and needs. On the higher end you have L'Ambiance, L'Hermitage, Oriana, The Palms, mid-range: Playa del Mar, South Point, Playa del Sol, Lower end: Caribe, Coral Ridge Towers, Galt Ocean Terrace. Now this is a small sampling of buildings.

Most popular locations are: the Galt Ocean Mile, Lauderdale by-the-sea, and the Las Olas area. My office is located on the Galt Ocean Mile, if you're looking for someone with extensive ocean front experience...give me a call, I'd be happy to help.

Best Regards, Kevin

The Gallagher Group
KevRealEstate.com
Atlantic Properties International
3432 N. Ocean Blvd.
Galt Ocean Mile
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

c: 954-319-8575
c: 305-318-8778
o: 954-564-8182
f: 954-449-6447
Hi Mark,

Because of your age and the lifestyle you are looking for, I would recommend oceanfront properties on Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd and north of there. If you are okay with a two bedroom, you can still find beautifully updated condos in nice areas for under $500K. To mention a few: The Vue, Shore Club, and the 1200 Club Condo.

If you like, you can visit my website: http://www.ISeeYouHome.com and see listings of condos straight from the Multiple Listing Service and not have to rely on third party real estate search engines. Once there, enter the following zip codes: 33304, 33305, and 33306 and your other preferences and see what comes up for you. By the way, on that same website, you can request a Market Snapshot of those zip codes. You will receive snapshots on a monthly basis. By the time you're ready to relocate, you will have a much better idea of what the market in Fort Lauderale is like.

I would like the opportunity to earn your business. When you're ready, give me a call, 954-461-8622

Thanks and make it a great day!

Nilsa M. Maisonet, PA
3696 N. Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
email: Nilsa1029@gmail.com
Hello Mark: There are some wonderful choices on oceanfront condo throughout the Ft. Lauderdale area. Your criteria, location and price range will help you determine which condo will fit your lifestyle. I am a full time top producing agent with Atlantic Properties located on A1A in the heart of all of the oceanfront buildings. I will be happy to assist you in your search for a great new place at the BEACH!

Barbara Easton-Irvin
954-740-7855
FloridaLiving4U@yahoo.com
You can check out properties on my website: http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
For an agent to do a proper search for you both they would need to have a your price range. Other important questions ie: pets, max. HOA and etc. It is best to work with an agent that you feel comfortable with, also lives and works in that area. Less time looking for things that you may have no interest in......
Good morning Mark,

There are many buildings to choose from with different levels of amenities. Your budget would help determine which ones would be best for you and your wife. I am also a young professional who lives in the area and my office is on A1A so I know the area very well and feel I could help you find the perfect place to call home. I also work with many clients who are relocating to South Florida.

I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about what you are looking for and your expected timeline for moving. I can send you up-to-date listings that are on the market for you to review to get a better idea of what is currently available. Please feel free to call, text or email me anytime, day or night.

Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon!

Kate Stout
954.895.6939
kmstout@gmail.com

Castelli Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Services
3908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
The L'Hermitage is located on 650 feet of pristine sand beach, with spectacular views of the ocean, Intracoastal waterway and skyline of Fort Lauderdale. Resort style living perfect for the husband and wife professional with tennis, cafe, pools, spas, concierge, valets, and even a children's game room. You will enjoy the private beach pavilion with tiki huts,bbq area,cabanas and beach attendant. Please call or email me as we have a wonderful relocation department to assist you with your real estate need both here and your current location.

Wayne Solomon, P.A.| Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
2301 Glades Road|Boca Raton, FL, 33431
C: 954-668-5498
E: Wayne.Solomon@floridamoves.com
Hi Mark:
There are some great oceanfront condos in Fort Lauderdale. In Lauderdale-By-The-Sea you can walk to all the restaurants, shops, etc, as you can on Galt Ocean Mile. There is also further south by Las Olas and 17th St Causeway that offer a lot of social amenities. It really depends on your price range as they can go up into the $millions. I would need a little more information to inform you of the ones you would like.
I would be happy to assist you with your purchase. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale,
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Instead of a condo, while rates are in the 2% range, step up and get a better deal on a Townhome or House with much better financing, future appreciation and quality of life!

The Condo thing seems great at first, then gets old really fast if you’ve owned a house before. I offer condo loans, but while houses are at these low prices and rates are so low, it is worth looking at the numbers on a loan quote.

Don't need to run credit to talk about loan options. Pick out two of the loan programs at http://www.pro-option.com and contact me

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage
steve@pro-option.com
Ph: 888 662 4404
I live one mile from fort lauderdale beach . There are alot of condos available. It really depends on items like price range,if pets are a factor,monthly maintenace fees. You will get alot of responses on your email question. If you would like my assistance I would be glad to help you and answer any more questions you may have

Jim Mathieu
Alzie Realty
Alziehomes@aol.com
Hello Mark,

We have so many different buildings. I would need to know your price range and what you are looking for so I could give you ideas... the newer buildings have higher monthly assoc dues, and much more amenities. My expertise is the beach and East side, I would be happy to assist you!

Judy Calufetti
EWM Realty
Direct 954-646-1437