vincent t, Other/Just Looking in Mount Lebanon, PA

My wife and I are teachers - considering moving w/ our 2 kids to USC. Your thoughts on raising a middle class family here? Thanks

Asked by vincent t, Mount Lebanon, PA Thu Oct 18, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087726601-1219-Lamson-Cir-Up…

Answers

2
Dear Vincent, I live in Mt. Lebanon, and our office is in Upper St. Clair.... as a Realtor, I would be pleased to talk with you about my Client experiences living in both communities. I work fulltime, and represent sellers and buyers of homes. Recommendations of my services from past clients, both sellers and buyers, can be found on zillow.com.
Please let me now if I may be of assistance to you, Susanne Wagner RE/MAX Premier Group 412.477.5709cell susannewagner@remax.net
We are middle class as well and we live in USC. We enjoy it here very much. We're actually selling our 3 bedroom for a 4 bedroom home and plan to stay here. Of course the taxes are higher here than other places but you have to consider that your in the best public school district around. There are plenty of homes here that are nice that aren't in the multi $100's. And also, just for added FYI, my friends also live in USC on one teacher's salary and they make it work. Good luck!
Thank you Emort179. We appreciate your insight on the community. We live in a neighboring community right now and we don't have million dollar listings here! Glad to hear those pressures don't effect daily life. Thanks for your time
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012