Home Buying in Gulf Breeze>Question Details

John P Nieves, Home Buyer in Davie, FL

My wife and I are looking for a quiet area to move to someplace where you could still own a half acre of land, is that possible in Gulf Breeze?

Asked by John P Nieves, Davie, FL Thu Jan 24, 2013

Answers

4
I have .69 acres for sale in Gulf Breeze very near Tiger Pointe and WalMart, MLS # 430955.
LotSize:144X209......BIG!
I have 1.25 acres for sale in Gulf Breeze very near Tiger Pointe and WalMart. This is vacant land zoned R1 (residential). You can reach me by email at jhcox.3@gmail.com
I have 2 properties for sale in Gulf Breeze that have one acre or more. One has residences on it and the other is just land. They both have Gulf Breeze addresses. Please give me a call me for more information.
Georgia Emmett Hudleston
850-261-4430
Only a few homes in the Gulf Breeze community have that kind of area but it is easy to find slightly outside the city of Gulf Breeze. You will still be in the Gulf Breeze school district. Give me a call and I can help you find the perfect home for you. Thanks Mike Moran 850-221-8024