Fernando, Home Buyer in 60618

My wife and I are looking at purchasing our first home in Avondale. Looking for a real estate agent who is familiar with the area.

Asked by Fernando, 60618 Mon Oct 15, 2012

Answers

27
The broker that we've used (twice, the 2nd time being this April) is awesome, and he lives in Avondale. What my husband & I liked about him (versus the 2 other brokers we dealt with before him) is that he won't lie or misrepresent anything to his clients, and he always will have the client's best interest first & foremost. Also, he helped us so much even beyond the time his obligations to us ended (after contact signed & deal done). His company is Artizen Realty (a green real estate broker), his name is Maximilian Ortega, and his number is 847-630-3555. You have nothing to lose by contacting him, so do give him a call & see how he can help you (you should inteview at least a couple of brokers to see who best suits your needs, anyway). Good luck with purchasing your first home (it's an exciting but can be a stressful process)!
Lucy
As you can see you are very popular. Are YOU familiar with the area? Most folks do not buy in areas they are not famiiar with. They rent first to get a feel for the area. My web site gives you some info on what I do for buyers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
I am very familiar with the area. Highest % appreciation by neighborhood in Chicago last year. Great choice!
Jesse McGrath
@properties
312-545-2775
jmcgrath@atproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 15, 2012
I am very familiar with the Avondale area. Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Organic Realty
Bj Tregoning
773-418-1232
myrealtorbj@gmail.com
You are very popular. My web site explains my buyer Rebate I give. I have been doing this for almost 30yrs.
There are some great neighborhoods here for young families. I would be glad to help!`

Organic Realty
Bj Tregoning
773-418-1232
myrealtorbj@gmail.com
Let me know if I might be able to help you with your mortgage financing. YOur Realtor may ask you to be pre-qualified before they will take you out to look at properties. I would be happy to help. I work at a Community Bank. We have many first time homebuyer programs with down payment assistance up to $6000. Joanna 773-327-3580
Hello Fernando,

I am very familiar with the Avondale area and available to assist you with your home search.
Please contact me if you would like assistance.

Jamye Paul
Kale Realty
773-598-9309
Hi Fernando...With being part of the Coldwell Banker Network, I have access to agents all over the world, who are able to assist you with your needs. If you are interested with having an area specialist assist you, please contact me. Sabrina :)
Some helpful advice, especially with a neighborhood that some project as being the next 'whatever' neighborhood, or Logan 2.0, or Wicker 3.0:

Avondale encompasses a large area, and like any neighborhood that gets on people's 'hot list', agents will manipulate blocks to claim they are in Avondale, much like the famed West Bucktown fiasco.

Be careful to not pay a similar price for a property that is closer to Pulaski and Belmont then it is to Cailfornia and Belmont. There is a reason why "location, location, location" holds true, and sellers and/or agents who assume that a brick two flat or single family located on the western edge of Avondale (or any neighborhood) is the same value as one that is several blocks east are real estate illiterates.

There is nothing wrong with the outer reaches of Avondale, or many neighborhoods, but it is imperative that you and your agent don't fall for the "it's in the same neighborhood trap", and make sure that you pay an appropriate price for location (in certain areas, schools will dictate a price so that one side of the street is actually higher than the other --- a good buyers agent can help you determine these things).

Good luck, and enjoy the warmth of the Belmont stop come February.
I also work in the Avondale area please feel free to contact me for a list of available properties in the area at jmichaels@remax.net
Hello Fernando. If you have not hired an agent let me know. I have an extensive referral network and I can assist you in finding a competant listing agent Avondate.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hi Fernando-

I am familiar with Avondale as well and work with first-time home buyers. Please feel free to contact me anytime to begin your home search.

Thanks!
Suzy Pinal
Real Estate Agent
Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
847-845-4555 (cell)
312-612-1136 (fax)
spinal@jamesonsir.com
Fernando,

I'm very familiar with the area. Please feel free to review my recommendations here on Trulia.

Jose Hernandez
Coldwell Banker
312-788-7079
My email is bbiederman@citypointrealty.com
Fernando, I have listed & sold single family homes in Avondale, as well as found homes for buyers there. Please call me at 773-914-5309 or email me at bbiederman@citypointrealty. Barbara Biederman City Point Realty
Hi Fernando,

I am very familiar with the area and would love to assist you in the purchase of a new home in the Avondale area. Please feel free to give me a call at 847-530-3704 and we can discuss more about what you are looking for in a home that best suits you and your family.

Looking forward to hearing from you and taking this next step.

Erik Gimbel
Visionary Real Estate, Inc.
Anyone one of these agents will be a good source for you Fernando. Now, do you want a good deal on a home or a great deal? knowledge is the difference

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Group Founder

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Locally Known, Globally Recognized"
Fernando-
My office is where we start..the path is - meet and greet to discover what you want, then we have you get pre qualified , then we get you set up with our market watch and finally go out and view properties you find interesting..my job is to determine if they are a good value...let me know
Hello Fernando,

I know there are many agents familiar with Avondale. I am not only familiar with the neighborhood, but live here. I moved to the heart of the neighborhood at Belmont and Kimball. I know the area and am an expert negotiator on the behalf of my buyer clients. Over 90% of my business is with buyers like yourself.

I will guide you through the process from start to finish and be able to negotiate a deal for you that you will be more than pleased. You can also search for homes on real time on my website.

Feel free to call me directly on my cell or drop me an email.

John Zloza, Broker Associate
Baird & Warner
Direct/ Cell: 708-935-4997
john.zloza@bairdwarner.com
http://www.JohnZrealestate.com
I am happy to help you with your search or if you have any questions about the home buying process, we can meet to discuss the entire process.

Best of luck with your search and have a great week!

Josh Weinberg
Weinberg Choi Realty
josh@weinbergchoirealty.com
Fernando - I have sold more property than any other agent in Avondale over the past 2 years. I also have several listings not yet on the market that we could show you. Please call my office at 773.687.4696 at your leisure.

Mario
Avondale is a great neighborhood with lots of diversity. I recently hosted an open house near that area on 3411 N Kolmar. I suggest you interview three "full time" professional Realtors that can assist you. Once you have one make sure they are taking the time to show you around. Good luck and if you would like more information please feel free to contact me at 773-627-7608.
Fernando-

I am very familiar with Avondale. I am also a general contractor, developer and property manager so I bring a different view on property than many real estate agents.

You are going to get quitre a few responses to this post. I suggest you call several agents and interview them to find someone that understands your goals and can help you attain them.

I would love to help, good luck with the search regardless.

Erik Sachs
RpV Realty and Development
Cell 773/368-5515
Email esachs@rpvinc.com
Hi Fernando,

I've had the luxury of working in the Avondale neighborhood for the past four years and am currently working with a couple Buyers who also have Avondale on their radar, among other nearby neighborhoods. Would be happy to help you and your wife and am also able to get started right away.

For any new Buyer I always say it's a good idea to interview a couple Realtors to see who you feel most comfortable with. I also ask that new Buyers to come into my office in order to meet in person - during this meeting we'll go over the home buying process, potential hurdles along the way, your expectations, I'm able to refer lenders/attorneys/inspectors in preparation of finding THE home and I also go through a "rough draft" search on the MLS together. We'll go through some properties in order for me to find out what appeals to you and your wife (and even what you don't like!).

It's very simple to get started!

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue | Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL | 773-305-0480 FAX
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
I would interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with. There are plenty of agents out there that would help.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Fernando -

I am currently helping another client of mine in purchasing their first home in the Avondale neighborhood. I'd be happy to help you and your wife find the perfect place to call yours. You can reach me at 773-930-8101.