billyboymusic, Home Buyer in Pflugerville, TX

My wife and I are considering if we should build a new home on a lot which sits across from the amenity center and pool about 300 ft. away.

Asked by billyboymusic, Pflugerville, TX Sat Jan 5, 2013

Answers

6
Are you talking about Blackhawk by chance? I live in that neighborhood and in that specific example that side of the pool/amenity center gets very little traffic. I would recommend you talk to an agent that does a lot of business in the neighborhood in question so you can get specific answers to your questions from someone that knows. Call me if I can help in anyway. Sherry Hindmarsh, REALTOR, RE/MAX Capital City. Specializing in Blackhawk, Falcon Pointe, Commons at Rowe Lane and surrounding area. (512) 731-8316 or email me: shindmarsh@remax.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 6, 2013
Consider visiting the lot at various times of the day and week. Perhaps early morning or after work hours, or Saturday mornings - times when the amenity center might be at its busiest. See if traffic/door slamming on cars, parking, etc. seem to be an issue. Talk to any neighbors who have already built there and ask their opinions.

As far as resale goes, a new buyer is likely to have the same concerns as yours. For some, who use the amenity center a lot, the convenience factor would be wonderful.
What are your concerns about the lot being there? Some things to consider would be the noise and traffic to the amenity center. Are there other lots you can choose from? Feel free to email me any concerns you may have stuart@beyondrealtytx.com
Regarding my post. My contact info is butchnovak@hotmail..com or 512-733-5665. Butch Novak broker
If rhe amenity center is the absolute selling point for you rhan yes. In this situation location is the selling point. If not, you can purchase a prebuilt home for less money just up the street. Id love to answer more questions for you and help you acquire the lot and find a builder or a home behind the center.
If you are not already working with a REALTOR, please call me and let's discuss your options.

Chris Rodriguez, ABR, e-PRO, SFR, TRLP
2013 President, Women's Council of REALTORS
Austin REAL Pros, REALTORS
(512) 921-1432