Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Solitude95, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

My wife an d I will be visiting Charlotte in April to look around and llearn the different neighborhoods. We''re looking for an agent who

Asked by Solitude95, Baltimore, MD Tue Feb 25, 2014

can help us narrow our search and show us around. We''re planning to move over the summer.

Answers

9
I'm not sure if you contacted anyone or if you are working with an agent yet. If you have not signed with an agent yet I have an awesome communities in mind for you and your family, especially if schools are important to you. I have a few builders that I work with as well if you are interested in building a new home. Some of my builders have homes that will be ready by the time you come to Charlotte. Please feel free to call me and let me know the locations you are looking into and I will try to find you the RIGHT house for the RIGHT price!!

Thank you again for this opportunity to serve you, I realize you have a choice of Real Estate Brokers, so I truly appreciate your business.

Your dedicated Real Estate Broker,

Janice Maynard
Broker/REALTOR, Serving NC and SC
Keller Williams Ballantyne
704-641-0626 Cell/Text
http://www.unioncountyhomes4sale.com
Show less
Good morning,

Congratulations on your decision to move out of the frozen north! As someone who has worked with several northern transplants, I can let them tell you for themselves how glad they are that they made the move. You will find yourself in good company down here as Charlotte is a true melting pot of people from around the country.

As far as the areas go, I can tell you that the neighborhoods of Charlotte are as diverse as its people. In order to narrow down the search, you want to ask yourself a few basic questions: do you prefer urban, suburban, or rural living? What do you envision yourself doing on weekends and after work? Do you like older homes with more character and larger lots, but some maintenance, or do you prefer newer construction homes that are in more cozy neighborhoods? Are schools important to you? Finally, how long do you plan to stay in this home? All of these questions will help you and whichever Realtor you choose narrow down the perfect neighborhoods for you. I take all of my relocation clients on a 'tour of Charlotte' their first time down so they can see what their dollar buys in the different areas. We eat in the neighborhoods and really get a feel for the city before settling on one area.

Many people also don't realize how close surrounding towns and the South Carolina border are to us. Often, people may choose one of these other areas over Charlotte proper for several reasons that I would be happy to discuss with you. I would love the opportunity to show off my city to you and help you learn all about the different neighborhoods. Feel free to call or email me with any other questions you may have 704-756-6168 or sblackburn@dlmortonrealty.com

Best of luck,

Stephanie Blackburn, Realtor
DL Morton Realty
http://www.thecarolinashomefinder.com
Hi Solitude!

I work the Uptown and South Charlotte areas. I'd love to help with your relocation, so feel free to reach out to me any time with questions, or to let me know a bit more about what you'll be looking for!

John Siddons
john.siddons@bhhscarolinas.com
704-458-1843
Hello Solitude,
Over the years I've relocated 15 times both within the USA and Internationally. I guess I qualify as an expert based upon personal experiences. I know the concerns you feel, what questions you should ask, what to do on your house hunting trips and how to prepare for your move. The Charlotte area is vibrant and offers many different types of living accommodations form inner city living to lake living and a lot in between. I'd be happy to talk with you about your situation, your needs and expectations and explain how I could help you narrow down your search.
I hope to hear form you soon.
Ray Mares
Broker, Realtor
(704) 928 7198
Hello Solitude,
I understand first hand as I relocated myself in 2012 the trials and tribulations of relocating..
I would be more than happy to assist you and your wife as you move on to this new chapter in
Your life. Welcome to Charlotte!
Best
Marlene Pena Worters
Mobile 704 620-5178
I own a couple of homes in the Charlotte, NC market that are rentals. I'm considering selling one of them and needed an opinion of value. I am a real estate agent in CA and did a fair amount of research on good agents and really liked one I met because he is very experienced, answered all of my questions honestly and in a timely manner and gave good advice based on good market data.

His name is:

Bruce Juengst, Broker SFR
BT Homes Group at Keller Williams Realty
bjuengst@kw.com
980-721-7681 Mobile

I would encourage you to call him and see if you like him as much as I did. Best wishes.

Glenn Huxtable
Sharp Realty (CA)
925-437-5247
I would love to help you find just the home that you are looking for. I have lived in Charlotte for almost 30 years and I know a lot about the city and the various areas. I would be happy to speak with you and give you some pre-visit information so that you can get really excited about moving here. We could talk about your needs and your desires. You are going to love it! Call me or email me at anytime.

Renea Mathews
Springsteed Realty
704-289-7895 Cell
704-527-6000 Office
reneamathews1@gmail.com
I would appreciate the opportunity to help you find the perfect neighborhood for your new hime. I'm available to speak with you at your convenience and interview for the job! Have a Great Evening. Thanks so much.
Hi Solitude, would love to help you look around and check out neighborhoods. Feel free to visit my website http://www.PropertiesinCharlotte.com. Please let me know how I can be of service.

Debbie Arriero
ABR, AHWD, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, MRP, SFR, SRES, REALTOR
Serving the Charlotte area since 1990
Licensed in North & South Carolina

Arriero Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 77283
Charlotte, NC 28271
Office: 704-451-3895
Fax: 704-321-2403
ArrieroRealty@gmail.com