Iftikhar Khan, Home Buyer in Fresno, TX

My tax rate is 3.0898 w/o homestead. how much would it be after homestead deduction?

Asked by Iftikhar Khan, Fresno, TX Wed Nov 20, 2013

Answers

3
Kevin has done a great service with his answer. You can get additional information from the county tax Collector office. Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry.

I look forward to working with you! And making your dreams a REALITY

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200 Plano, 75024

Office: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484-685-7757
You can contact the county directly to see how much you save with a homestead or any exemption.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTOR® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Web Reference: http://www.AustinListed.com
Your tax rate does not change with homestead the taxable value changes. The total amount you get is up to 1% of your home value and you can receive additional exemptions for disability, veterans, anyone over age of 65, and surviving spouses. You must file for exemption prior to end of April for it to apply to that years taxes. Everyone that is a permanent residence should file for homestead, if not you are only hurting yourself by paying more in tax.